Nuffnang

Sunday, February 11, 2007

On The Horizon

Annie Lennox - Into The West

We won the BM Drama!!! Three cheers for 4 Bunga Raya-ians! xD Honestly, I didn't expect us to win because our play was rather simple. Plenty of humour and dramatic scene but was the 'X Factor' was missing. I think we won because of our projection. Maybe we were louder compared to the others. It feels great because I was a part of it. Played the "evil sister", but thinkin back I think I could have done so much better. All in all, it was great. We had a great time rehearsing the play and we also enjoyed other classes' play. Now, we're planning to ask our mono-tone English teacher to allow us to have an English Drama during the English week. It would be marvelous!!!

Well, yesterday I went for Scouts Troop Meeting for the first time in 5 months. I felt so lost at first. I didn't sew on the badge of my patrol's name. So I had to officially march up to inform the TL and accept a few punishment = pumpings. I kept laughing at myself in my head. I forgot how to march! And btw, I'm wearing my tenderfoot badge. So, you see how memalukan I am? I mean, I think I lost all of that scouts' material. All that hard work and dedication flew pass me just like that. Thanks to PMR, I had to sacrifice all that time. But that'll be a silly excuse to blame. Anyway, had a great time yesterday. We did err... is it Back Woods Man Cooking or Black Woods Man Cooking or neither of that?? OMG, I don't know. *slaps forehead* It's something-something-Man's-Cooking. It was really a great experience. I was supposed to go for a "free" Career Talk by Lions Club but changed my mind since not many were going. Well, most of them guys are going to check out the "hott chicks", get their number and form a fanclub (inside joke). Plus, I have not been going for troop meeting at all, so it was the first time for this year. Am really glad I chose troop meeting over the talk. It was seriously fun. Aside from the fact that my leader was annoyingly creepy, our group did a great job. And our food turned out rather delicious. Plus, I'm food-poisoning free.

Today, my arms and back aches pretty badly. Arms are caused by all that pumping. My back? Blame it on Add Maths. Don't ask, it's a silly excuse. Oh well, I have to find time to go out to buy some chocolates for Valentine's. Seem to be stuck home for today because everyone is feeling lazy and lethargic. I do too.

Oh, a short highlight...



Anna Nicole Smith (former Playboy Playmate, Guess and Jeans Model) passed away recently. Said that she was depressed over the death of her son, Daniel Smith. Cause of death? Overdose. Why am I not surprised? Anyway, she was just a sad mother who misses her son dearly, can't blame her. Unfortunately, the world is now short of one 'horny bitch'.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: