Nuffnang

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Law and Order Over the Rest

Son Volt - World Waits For You

Just came back from a Dietlem Warehouse Sale. That's where they sell stuff like cereals, health bars, Oreo, Ritz, root beers, Colgate, Scholl, Heinz, etc... for really a cheap price. Then again, all warehouse sales are rather disappointing. Bought a couple of things only. I really expected much because I saw people leaving with CARTONS of food. So, I figured this people really fell for the catch. Tricked by the shocking offers and buying unnecessary items which will eventually expire and dumped into the bin. Well, I assume... xD Anyway, there were cars double parking at every angle to the extend that the traffic cops came to "distribute" summones.

Speaking of cops, I just highly dispise Malaysian cops. I'm not gonna touch on corruption here because it's kind of a sensitive issue and I wouldn't wanna be sort after by our shallow minded government. Our Malaysian cops are so... GRUMPY! Well, I don't have a proper word for that. But my point is, they think that just because they're feared, they over conquer us. I find that these cops really take they're authority for granted. I mean, look at cops from overseas (Sorry, but I HAD to compare), they're totally friendly. Those cops use their authority to reach others as an example, in a really friendly manner. Unlike our local police, commanding us here and there and expecting us to look up to them. So, the thing is, I think that people in our country FEAR the cops but DO NOT look up to them as an example. Well, in other words, what's there to look up to? Sometimes looking at em gives us snorts of dispise. Why can't they be more friendly? Why can't they just reach out to us more like a role model? Do they actually fret that by being friendly, commoners will step over their head? I mean, COME ON! You can be friendly and well-respected at the same time. They expect us to follow every order with FEAR just because they have the glaring silver badge and a full round ammo. Excuse me, but grumpy Law & Order is not what I, nor any other kids, will look up to.

I seem to be out of proper words lately, my words seem to be stuck. So, bear with me as my "creativity" comes to a halt.

Went for a Genting trip on Friday with the Leo Club. It was a bomb! I had tonnes of fun. Although the after math ain't that great, but I had a great time with the people. The only downside to the whole trip was the weather. It was raining every half an hour or so. So, when we lined up for a ride, it started raining, then when we left it stopped. This happened three or four times. Eventually we got frustrated and retreated from the Space Shot ride. Dang it, right? That's the best ride. The most thrilling one compared to the rest. It even trumps the Flying Coaster or more known as the Spiderman Coaster, which you have to pay. Speaking of which, realise how everything up there is double to triple the price? I mean, they charge RM8 for a packet of Nasi Lemak that costs about Rm2.50 down here. Bloody ridiculous right? Oh, which reminds me. We went to an indoor haunted house. It costs RM18. By the way, I'm so sorry for dragging all of you into that. I know, it sucked xD Anyway, they took a picture of us before we entered. When we came out, the pictures were developed and framed nicely. Automatically, I thought it was included in that overly charged RM18 that we paid. The foreign couple behind us thought so too. They actually took the pictures and walked off. Then, the lady at the counter shouted out to them "Eh, TEN RINGGIT FOR THAT!" You should have seen the look on their faces. They were as mortified as I was. These people in Genting charged the SHIT out of everything. I didn't get a drop of water for a couple of hours because a bottle of mineral water there costs about RM5. Bloody crazy cut throats!!! Kinda explains how Lim Guo Tung (or whatever his name is...) became a multi-millionaire. Mad prices. Mad man. Mad people. Fucking mad place!!!




The temperature up there was awesome. I didn't put my jacket on throughout the whole journey because I was thinking, "What the heck? I've come all this way to cover myself from the cold. Heck no way!" It was so nice to feel the really cool wind in my face and all. UNTIL it started raining and I had NO hood to shelter my hair! Thanks to Nicholas, he was my shelter from the rain. It was damn funny!! Jun, Zhuo Li and I didn't have our jackets with us. So we curled under Nic's jacket just to prevent ourselves from getting wet xD Darn, I don't have the picture with me.





I think I gave Nutty a hard time when we went to Snow World. We were throwing "snow" at each other. Eventually two of them succeeded to throw ice into my clothes. After that I had to spend 5 minutes outside to warm myself up because the ice was practically BURNING my skin. To think of it now, I was wailing like a mad person "COLD COLD COLD!!!" Sorry, Nutty! xD




Jun, I still think you're stingy or should I say kiamsiap xD I know we don't always look eye to eye, but I had fun. Some wacky times huh?! I still think that ya'll should not have purchased that Cyclone Ride picture. It was damn hideous LORR!!!


Well, that's all for today. We have to go back to school tomorrow ='( I still have an incomplete Add Maths homework and empty sheets of Moral Project. Do I hear a whoot whoot?! Hah, well... consequences shall prevail. I'm in deep shit!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: