Nuffnang

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Somehow Estranged but Adored

Dido - Here With Me


Tagged by Carmelia (sorry it took so long xD)

5 THINGS FOUND IN YOUR BAG (school bag)
~Outdated pencil case - thanks to whoever who found my lost silver pencil case but never returned it *sniffs*
~Girls necessity ;)
~Books with bunny ears as corners
~Grey librarian tie (wonder what it's for bcause I never wear it xD)
~erm... bah, I ain't got no notty things in there to make it more interesting :(

5 THINGS FOUND INSIDE UR PURSE/WALLET
~Money$$$ (Do you hear the Ka-Ching?)
~Leo namecard (I have plenty, want one?)
~Pocket calender(s)
~Guitar picks
~Pictures

5 FAVOURITE THINGS IN MY ROOM
~Sony Hi-Fi Set (gives me the boom-ba-da-boom)
~Patrick plushie (seems like "everyone" has this xD)
~Calvin Klein perfume (been saving up for this for too long of a time)
~Guitar, which is laying there collecting dust
~Songbook

5 THINGS UR CURRENTLY INTO
~JOSHUA RADIN (that oh-so-soothing voice!!)
~Scribbling lyrics
~Heroes, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, My Name Is Earl.... and the list goes on, but I'll classify it as one xD
~Watching really old movies
~Jamming my computer with lots and lots of MP3 songs (so far the counter hits 695 songs)

5 PEOPLE YOU WILL TAG
...seems like almost everyone has been tagged...
~JunHsein
~WenXian
~Bryan
~Jane (if you ever come online...)
~I've got no one else =D


Another one, tagged by Bryan (he chose places)


List down a common category of things from A-Z.Can be anything as long it's not the same as the previous tagger.
[Singers]


Adrienne Pierce
Brandi Carlile
Chantal Kreviazuk
Damien Rice
Emilianna Torrini
Frankie J
Gnarls Barkley
Howie Day
Inara George
JOSHUA RADIN
Keith Urban
Lee Ryan
Mike Doughtry or MIKA *shudders*
Norah Jones (yeah, I know, but I love her lastest song "Thinking About You")
Omnisoul
Paris Hilton Petey Pablo
Q -nada-
Ray Charles
Simon Webbe
Teddy Geiger
Usher
Vanessa Carlton
Wang Lee Hom (I know this is so out, but I can't think of any unless Will Smith counts xD)
X -nada-
Ying Yang Twins
Z -nada-

I tag JunHsien, Carmelia, Wei Yeen, WenXian and Jerrard

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: