Nuffnang

Sunday, June 17, 2007

What's Behind Richard's Door?

Joni Mitchell - Both Sides Now

Hey. Guess what?? Come on, ask me "what". Seriously, ask "what"! xD

I updated my Friendster profile after approximately 21 months. That's almost 2 years!! I've been inactive for THAT long. Well, I recently signed up for Adverlets, to get more money that is. They asked to join Adverlets group on Friendster. So, I stumbled onto my really old old profile with old old things about me and old old pictures. At the same time I was bored, so I updated it! I know, I know... So what right? But after all the things I said about Friendster (I was kinda against it because of the number of people who has Friendster - which made it kinda meaningless), it's really ironic that I actually decided to update it. So, yeah.

Well, today's a dedication to my dad =D

JunHsien thinks he looks like Jackie Chan... LOL!!! I know, where on Earth right??


THIS is the real Jackie Chan. See... not even close. My dad's more yeng lahh!!! xD

To my protective dad who thinks I'm still his little girl. I love you loads. Although there are some times when I feel like you're pushing me over the cliff with your over-protectiveness. Thanks for all the things you have done for all of us!! xoxoxo Happy Father's Day!

Well, it's not like he's ever gonna visit my blog but Owh Well... xD Oh, and my mom made a very lame comment when I told her a "really weird" friend of mine thinks that her husband looks like a HongKong superstar. She simply said, "Your friend thinks your father look like Jackie Chan, say... He looks more like belacan!!" and she laughed to herself. *silence* SO LAME LAH!!!

My class has decided to present Phantom of The Opera for our English Drama. We'll be competing against other classes. The vibe's so competitive I tell ya. Seems like some of my classmates have been harassing other classes about their ideas xD It's gonna be so exciting!!!



*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: