Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Strumming Along the Way

Mary J Blige - I'm Fine

Whoot whoot! I'm a genius xD I'm so lifting my own bucket right now... Solved my own computer problems. Feeling like an IT geek. Remember my failed keyboard? I fixed it!! Aaaaand... if you think it's a disaster for someone who's addicted to blogging to have a kaput-ed keyboard, think again. My modem got struck by lightning yesterday! Dum dum dum.... But thankfully, mummy dearest immediately got me a new modem/router :) loveloves

So all is fine... for now...

Got tagged by Pei Wern

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.



1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
~my daddy dearest

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
~memorable one

3. What's the best de-stress therapy?
~movie marathon while feasting on a tub of chocolate ice-cream :) (more like the best way to put on weight xD)

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?

~i'm gonna be greedy for this question. let's see... new zealand, the WHOLE of europe, mauritius, egypt, bangkok, bali, canada, america, argentina, africa, brazil aaaannd... jamaica :)

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
~have an easy but adventureous future ahead

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
~yes, definitely...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
~my loved ones

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
~easy... buy a car, travel around the world and probably i no longer have to worry about medicine courses fees (i know, so full of bull)

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
~eventually, yeah

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
~funny, shweet, friendly

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
~loyal, honest and have a great sense of humour

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
~betrayers and those who are self-absorbed

13. Highlight of the week?
~plenty of friends' birthday

14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?

~point it out... no matter how harsh or straight-forward

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
~my family and the ones that i love

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
~occasionally... yeah

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
~NYA-POT (*inside joke* not sure if its ONE word, but that's the first thing that came into my mind xD)

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
~my temper and the part of me that cares too much till it drives me nuts

19. Whats the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
~my 4-year-old cousin admitted into the hospital for lungs surgery

20. What makes you feel happy?
~a huge tub of Haagen Dazs chocolate ice-cream

It's not that I don't wanna tag anyone, but it seems like everyone's been tagged already. Feel free to do this if you're ever bored :)

I failed to restrain myself from blogging :)

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: