Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Some Rush?

Rufus Wainwright - Hallelujah

Well, the holidays have started. But it doesn't feel much like the holidays for me. Have so much to do! Been having sleepless nights thanks to *coughs*coughs* I've said it waaay too many times already.

What I've been doing during the weekends...

I know. I have no choice. Been slacking in my studies and my results are going down the drain. I have to do something about it. I have to admit though, I prefer Add Maths a grizzilion times over Chemistry. Chem makes me feel.... well... Stupid. Especially all that alkane, alkene, carbon-carbon bond crap. Throw add maths at me and I'll be glad to do any question for you. I dread it when Monday comes, cause it's Chem tuition day and Pn Grace is sacarsticly judgemental when you can't answer any of her questions. Kinda makes me wonder why on earth did I beg her to form our Monday tuition. But, I have to say, I would have failed and dropped Chem a long time ago if it wasn't for her.

My very own way to de-stress. Been drawing smiley all over the place for the pass few days xD Ask Nutty. My trademark is all over her Chem book :D

As for today... Thank God the meeting was a success. Not bad lah. At least we got quite a number of things settled. Then, ShihYian, Lisa, Sher Maine and I went over to Yipee Cup. We caught up on some session-ing! Poor Sher Maine, she was so lost about what we were talking about. ShihYian as usual did some hilarious ranting. Lisa totally opened up to us about some stuff. So, now I know! xD Don't worry, I'll zip :)

I just can't get enough of YOUTUBE! Been spending 219073213 hrs on youtube a day. Especially catching up on American Idol and of course the What The Buck Show. Oh, by the way, check out Boyce Avenue! Jard got me addicted to them too :D

Aaaaaand... To lighten up my day...



I can't get enough of him as well... TEEHEE!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: