Nuffnang

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Release Of The Trigger

Patrick Watson - The Great Escape

Had a breath of fresh air yesterday. Went out the whole day to de-stress with Grace, MeiShan, ShihYian, ZhuoLi, Vinser, HanHwa and Wai Kean. Had a great time. I really needed it. It was the perfect time for me to release all that stress and forget all that petty emotions, just for a day. Aside from that, we had a BINGE SPREE! We ate and ate and ate and ate....

And ate and ate and ate....

First we went to Tony Romas. MeiShan's treat.

Onion Loaf

Pacific Cod Fish (Blackened)

Bountiful Beef Ribs - It's the main attraction! Juicy and tender. Ah, so yummy.

Chocolate Avalanche aka LAVA. I have no idea why everyone calls it lava. They said it's derived from the name. And prolly cause it looks like a lava. Sinful desert!

WaiKean and HanHwa. HanHwa eats "diligently" and ignores whatever that happens around him. If you have a heart attack when he's eating, expect to see the white light soon enough xD

After 'brunch', we decided to catch Step-Up 2. HanHwa's treat. He purchased the regular seats, but the cinema was literally empty. So we sat at the couples seat xD So comfy... The show was OKAY. I only liked the dances. The storyline was plain bleak. Has nothing to do with the first movie whatsoever. But the set was exactly the same. The school, the club, and the studio. But after watching I felt the urge to dance. We were all so tempted to stand up and dance along xD But, we didn't...

Then we headed over to Sakae Sushi, my treat :)

I don't really fancy the sushi conveyor. Because I tend to panic looking at the food move pass "so fast" when trying to grab it xD So, my fingers will be stumbling all over the place, trying to take the plate off the conveyor. I'm a klutz.

I love you guys! Totally lightened up my day!! Note : Sakae Sushi's waiters are terrible photographers!!

Chicken Udon

Beef Udon

Ebi Fry Temaki

Unagi!!! My all time favorite =D

No idea what sushi this is. MeiShan and ShihYian were crazy over it.

Shih Yian : I saw a plate of that sushi passing by soooo fast just now. Wanted to grab it. Then I realised it was actually the waiter walking away with it in his hands. No wonder so fast laa....

Shih Yian's remarks can make you laugh and fall off your seats sometimes xD

Soft Shell Crab - Look pathetic, I know. Failed to take a proper picture because it vanished so quickly xD


I lovelovelove salmon sushi :) Yeah, I know. The way I hold a chopstick is all wrong! I can't seem to grasp the right way xD

Our beloved lengchai kor kor *coughs*coughs*


Doesn't he look like a GREEDY cat??

MeiShan aka Daisy the Cow, grazing on greens... *moooooo* We forced her to pose for this pic. Poor Dai.... *coughcough* Poor MeiShan :D

Since the waiters were horrible photographers, we decided to use the base of the chair. Thanks to awesome technology, digital cameras are now equiped with self timer. Yay xD

See how ROASTED the three of us (ZhuoLi, Vinser and I) are. Thanks to volleyball! I want my proper tan back :(

Whatever la, Vinser... I know you're the POSER of all trades...

A candid of them while I was adjusting the camera. As you can see, Grace is always camera-ready xD

Failed attempt...

Everyone : MEISHAN ARRR!!!
MeiShan : *laughslaughslaughslaughs* What?? Everyone who passed by was staring!

Proves how muka tembok we were xD


Attempt no. 1213312748139 (no, I'm kidding)

Retard kor kor who thinks he's super cute!

Poor ZhuoLi. He was so reluctant to pose with us. He was dragged into the situation xD We made a lot, and I mean A LOT of noise in the restaurant. Everyone was staring! Malu-fait!


We're huge eaters!!!

After TEA, we played pool and went for a mini karaoke session. It was hilarious! All of us sang at the top of our lungs, booming in a tiny room xD Vinser was so "gungho" about karaoke.

Then, we headed over to Apartment for dinner, Grace's treat.

Chicken-in-bag - Catchy name huh? Makes me imagine... Bag. Open. Chicken. CLUCK!! :D

Mediterranean Burger served with potato chips

Jamie's Duck Pasta

I forgot what this is called. Some french word. It's bloody yummy. It's like cake and cream puff combined. Sinful!!

Peach and Kiwi Parfait - Funny... this was served with croutons...

Chocolate Moouse

Free samples ~ Chocolate Raspberry and Bannana Cake

Nope... The night hasn't ended! We went over to Laundry for a drink. Grace and I had Heineken while Vinser ordered the Grand Mimosa, which was so diluted. MeiShan, ShihYian and ZhuoLi remined angelic and did not drink. Oh wait... MeiShan sipped a little here and there xD

Grace & Steph - I look so ROASTED next to her :( Thanks for the treat! <3

If you think all that food made me feel sick of eating, THINK AGAIN.

I had Big Apple doughnuts for supper xD No lah... I only ate two :D

That's it. Gotta diet for more than a week to lose all the bagage gained in ONE day. But I had fun. Really really enjoyed. Let's do it again some day alright? For more pictures, visit Grace, MeiShan or ShihYian's blog.

For the first time, I'm HAPPILY broke... :)

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: