Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

That Red Carpet Drumroll

Evans Blue - Beg

I need to go to the cinema so BADLY!!! I've been craving to watch a movie for like AGES!!! Beh tahan!! Seriously, I'm gonna drop dead soon!! GSC, TGV, Cineleisure... Wherever, I don't care. Here I come....... xD

Movies I wanna catch

Seriously! I haven't watched Alvin and the Chipmunks! No kidding...

Yeap... Not even this. I know, sad eh?


Need you ask why? It's George Clooney. Nuff' said. And I heard it's a good movie.

I can't believe I missed this. Planned to catch this so many times but have no idea why it didn't turn out. Heard it's a sexy love story.

Nominated in the Academy, Golden Globes, and Screen Actors Guild (SAG). Need more reasons to catch it? Hell yeah. Starring Russel Crowe and Delzel Washington (b-e-a-utiful chocolate man)

No matter how horrible the critics and viewers slammed it, I still wanna watch! I'm a H-U-G-E ALIEN fan! Ever since the days of Sigourney Weaver...


This is one chick flick not to be missed... EVER.

Knowing that I have yet to watch this makes me wanna CRYY :'( Oh Johnnyyyyy!!!


Not the first movie about teenage pregnancy, but heck! There was non stop buzz about the movie ever since it's release in December.

I am a fan of the Colin Brothers productions. This should be good, no doubt.



Doubt this would be any better compared to the original Chinese version which starred Shu Qi. That Chinese movie scared the shit outa me. Which is awesome!


Gosh... Watch the sexy trailer and you'll know why I wanna catch this.

Heard it somewhere, if I'm not mistaken it's a moving independant film.

Starring both my favorite actor, Tom Hanks, and actress, Julia Roberts. Must watch!!


Hope it's as good as the book.



Harie said it's a damn good movie. It's still in the cinema.... Anyone interested?? xD

pictures courtesy of Yahoo!Movies

Sorry, wenxian, I can't be your movie updater anymore. Apparently I'm so outdated *sobs*
Soon, soon... I'll get my HEAT back. Wait and see... The Movie Addict strikes back xD


*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.