Nuffnang

Monday, March 17, 2008

Where's The Line??

Friend of a Friend - Foo Fighters

I *<3* MeiShan! She told me about the on-screen keyboard that has a friggin space bar! I feel like a bimbo "Oh my god, serioussly?? I didn't know that!" *le gasp*

I missed the Colbie Caillat show at Laundry@Curve last Friday! *bleepers* Had no idea that she would be performing there! I thought she was gonna perform @ the Sunburst Festival. Apparentlt not... I was there when she started to sing at 6pm but I had to go home... *sobs* I was really disappointed cause I was a fan long before she hit the US charts late last year. I found out about her almost 2 years ago on MySpace and totally fell in love with her voice. Darn it. Can you imagine how tempting it was? Standing there but unable to stay and watch *sniffs*

And then, there was Sunburst Festival. John Legend performed!! Jean had a free VIP ticket but couldn't make it. As for me, daddy dearest banned me from going out. He said I've been going out too often. SERIOUSLY?? I've only gone out 3 times that week. He just lurrves it when I'm stuck @ home. But appparently it wasn't a waste... Heard that the performances weren't appealing. Well, what do you expect? Stars like Sean Kinston, Colbie Caillat and Maroon 5 whom were expected to be there didn't even perform. And and and.... Maroon 5 is coming to Singapore! Hitzz.fm is giving out free tickets!! *whoot whoot* I hope I'll be as lucky as before (PCD) and win at least ONE ticket =D


I watched Stranger Than Fiction on HBO last night. Thank God for HBO. Been trying to catch this movie for ages! I really enjoyed the storyline... Although it's extremely out-off-this-world-absurd, but it really hit me in the head of how creative a human mind can be. It's bizzarre... Go read the synopsis yourself on YahooMovies or catch it on HBO. I'm too lazy to CLICK the story out. Now my finger hurts :(

In case yo are wondering, I'm not a fan of Will Ferrel! He makes me sick in the stomach...

I can't stand his croth-clutching moments in Blades of Glory...

Totolly despise his slapstick sex jokes and running-around-in-eye-gorging-white-underpants scene in Talladega Nights : The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

But surprisingly he was bearable in Stranger Than Fiction. Thankfully... if not the brilliant plot would be such a waste! For me, that is... I know he has a huge fan club OUT THERE. Ugh...

That's all for now. MY FINGER HURTS from all the clicking. I'll restrain myself from blogging for a while now... *sobs* Even Dan can't save my dear life this time :(

why do you have to make situations so darn difficult to handle?? i've had enough...

*~*~*~*
scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: