Nuffnang

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Flick That Mini Pacer

Regina Spektor - The Call

Gosh... I have once again abandoned my blog. Been so busy, I haven't had the time to update. Stupid Kuala Selangor trip... Took up a lot of my time and ka-ching for all the phone calls I had to make. I'm now broke and running low in phone credit. Well, being broke would be my fault... Been spending far too much on movies and meals.

By the way, What Happens In Vegas is a must watch!! Here are the reasons why :
1. It's so funny you'll laugh till your tears "come out" (according to HanHwa) Didn't happen...
2. It's about VEGAS, baby!
3. Ashton Kutcher is effing Hott! You can see him in spandex!
4. It stars the witty Cameron Diaz.
5. Hilarious. Extremely hilarious!

So go catch the movie before it's removed from listing.

This is a lil late, I apologise :)


Happy Birthday, ZhuoLi aka Tai Tao Chu Yok :D

Mr Big head never fails to remind us how lazy we are by scoring 90++ in every paper he sits for. Freaky... This so called "sifu" of mine extorts me and bullies the shit outa me. Just like an elder brother I never had. And of course, without him around, who would actually scare and push us to study xD Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed, dude. I bet that head of yours would never stop growing :D

I currently despise BitTorrent for failing to successfully download all my movies. Hmph...

you're the first
to carve a mark
but deeply i hope
that you will
not be the last


*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: