Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Care For A Lil' Puff?

Dido - Here With Me

Whoot whoot! Finally the Kuala Selangor trip is over and done with.
Sigh, things didn't exactly go according to planned.
I realized how chaotic I am. Had several cardiac arrest during the trip.
First was checking-in, there was a miscommunication.
I have a feeling that Firefly Park Resort's Marketing Director is gonna come running after me. Long story.
Then, all the activities were messed up.
We were so short of time that we didn't manage to play any games.
Well, I hope everyone's satisfied with the trip.
It's like a heavy load is lifted off my shoulders.
Feeling really lazy to upload pictures...

One task's down. Now, I've gotta hunt for a blue/silver/white dress for forum!
Yeap, I have yet to buy one and forum's two days away.
Did I mention how effing difficult it is to shop for a nice affordable dress nowadays?
I have no idea why, but somehow Malaysian designers lovelovelove to ruin a dress with cuffs, laces and fugly looking BUTTONS!
I mean, there's really no point of sewing buttons on a dress.
Note to girls: Head to Uptown if you wanna shop for amazingly affordable clothes.

I'm gonna be away for another 3 days.
Guess I've gotta abandon my blog once again. Not that I haven't been doing so lately :D

Born unto this pride
Silence is something you can't hide
You can't deny...us
Nothing has been said
Yet so many words have filled my head
Now they completely surround me

Will there be a way to settle what's left to haunt us for the rest of our lives?

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: