Nuffnang

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ring Of A Buzzer

Coldplay - Violet Hill

Finally... Exams are officially over! Well, almost... There's one LAST paper tomorrow, Mod Maths. I'm so exhausted and effing sick of studying. So, what the heck. Shall just main tembak. I totally screwed up my Chemistry and Biology paper. And I mean seriously screwed up BIG TIME. It's like... flip flip scratch scratch blank blank scribbles scribbles. Aaaaanndd... What do you do when you feel like a total fool even after studying till 2.30am and waking up at 5.00am just to cramp some effing crap in? Screw the paper!! Well, coughs... I don't mean it literally though. It wouldn't be very pleasant for the teacher to mark your soggy paper.

Bah. It's over and done with. I had really high hopes on my Physics paper cause' I totally enjoyed it. But nooo... My results came back and it was bleak. Bah. Screw it.

Well, congratulations to ManchesterUnited for their triumph. Although I still think Chelsea deserves it much more, I shall not press on that too much. Besides, this was sooooo "yesterday's" news... So, no one would actually take what I say into account. Heh. I'm too late xD


I can't believe how outdated I am. I just found out a couple of days ago that Cindy Tey became the first MalaysianDreamGirl. I was like, SERIOUSLY? That bitch who couldn't stop bitching about everyone else and was so engrossed in her OWN fake 'aussie' accent. I can't say for sure if she deserves it or not because I'm not a true MDG fan. The last episode I saw when Epi7 if I'm not mistaken. So yeah. But I did watch a couple of episodes where she couldn't stop whining about the other girls on the phone with her dad. Geez, lady, seriously?? Oh, and I heard her daddy dearest spent RM15-effing-geees on sms-ing just so that she would win. Honey, there are definitely other "brilliant" ways to dump those greens. Unless of course, maybe that bulb of his doesn't go poof anymore.

Again this is so YESTERDAY's news :) Hey, I barely had time to study, let alone blog.

So, an update on my life. Mummy dearest had decided to quit her job and be a free lancer. Man, that boss of hers can't give her a break. She totally reminds me of Miranda Priestly from The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger. Seriously, no shit. She's in her mid 60's if I'm not mistaken, lived most of her life in the UK then came back to M'Sia to open a new IT company and from then decided to make her employees' lives a living hell. Can't describe what a hypocrite she is. Insulting us Malaysian while she still has her shiny blue printed IC. She has this annoying British accent. She goes all, "oh, HOney... stUpiD fooL... idiOTS... malAYsiaNS... ruBBish mANGlish" Somehow she LOVES to emphasize every note in a word till it'll drill a hole in your eardrum. Pain in the effing arse!


Geez, what's with that multi-layer under that chin?

Mind you, I ADORE the English accent. I would melt if Simon Cowell were to come right up at me and say "...mediocre, cabaret!" Or even the stomach wrenching Daniel Craig landing from sky high saying, "Call me Bond... James Bond."

May I see the hands of those who puked popcorn when 007 strutted out of the sea *lifts hands pronto*

I still think Sean Connery tops all the Bond actors. I mean, look at that face! Even now he still looks absolutely charming with Santa's trait on his face. He's 78 years-old now by the way.

He's the only reason why I watch 007 movies. *coughs* I'm not saying that I'm a fan! Don't make any conclusions okay! xD

Alright, I'm going off topic. So, anyway, now that mummy's not gonna be busy working, which means only ONE THING------> More mother-daughter Shopping!! =D Teehee!

Oh oh oh... I'm gonna share something so OUT OF THIS WORLD with ya :D

It's the BMW Z4 Roadster, babeh!!!

Come on, you've gotta admit that's EFFING HOTT!
I mean, seriously. It's uber Sexy, man! Look, so sleek and shiny. Can't you see it gleaming?? Okay, maybe that picture's not the best angle and resolution. But hey, a single glance at it and I'm in luuurrrrveee xD

Now are you turned on???
Okayokay, I'm totally kidding xD

How can you not go wolf-whistling while staring at that SHINY RED ASS?? Tell me, don't you just wanna go there and lay your BARE hands on it?! Feel that smooth surface and sleek shape.

An interactive view of its interior

xD bah. No, I'm not obsessed. Just totally awed by it. You have no idea how much I'm wishing just to sit on that luxurious leather seat and go for a little vrooom vrooom. Gosh, life would be so complete.

Haha. What am I fantasizing? I haven't even got my driver's license yet. One step at a time, honey.

That's it for my SUPER long post. Toodles!


dearest mr vinser. you have no idea how furious i am that you lied. but all in all, i'm really extremely glad that u're alright. we're all waiting for your safe return. hope you know that we're always here for you and don't forget to come to us whenever whatever wherever. missing you like crazy already lah FOH SAN! siiiieeeenaaaaa will never sound the same without you. come home safely soon okay? take care :)

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: