Nuffnang

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Give Me A Lil Kick

Avenged Sevenfold - City Of Evil

I feel soooooo laaaaazy. I don't wanna go to Kuala Selangor tomorrow!
Alert all members : Your OC is gonna bail on you!!!
Gah... I wish I wish I wish
Why do I have a feeling that something bad's gonna happen
I checked everything but I still feel that I left out something
Maybe it's the fact that I have YET to pack my clothes and stuff
Why am I online and blogging you ask?
I HAVE NO EFFING IDEA
I have made a dozens of identical checklist
But I have yet to insert them into a bag
I have no idea what an OC is suppose to pack
The only thing I can think of now is Money and a First Aid Kit
Gosh... what else??
I'm getting a migrain...
Thank God for Coffee!
I've thought of a perfect way to end one's life : Overdose on Cuban coffee (sheer bliss)
Someone please kick my arse...

I highly recommend you to watch the latest Indiana Jones!
It's good. So exhilarating!
That's if you don't mind corny treasure hunting movies :D I know I enjoyed it.
And of course, there's Shia LaBeouf!

Bah... I gotta go pack now...
I need a punching bag!
Phan Thong!!!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: