Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Let the Games Begin...

Avenged Sevenfold - Critical Acclaim

I'm so le tired...
Orientation yesterday was pretty great.
Sunway has a unique way of making the nerdy A-Levels programme interesting xD
Speaking of nerds, my programme has plenty.
And oh gawd, are they intimidating! I'm gonna have to compete with geniuses! EEK!
Today was pretty okay, right until they gave us our schedule.
Totally cut the fun out of everything.
I have classes from 8.30am straight till 4.30pm.
Like the Cantonese will say... "Loh mang' ah!!!"
It's kinda impossible to socialize with those from other programmes.
We can only meet through hallways with short hi and byes.
I can't even meet some of my friends taking the same programme as often.
SIGH. Why o' why on mother earth did I decide to take A-Levels =.=
Should have opted for an easy peasy foundation course.
Note : Classes only commence tomorrow :/
The horror has just started.

No comments: