Nuffnang

Monday, January 12, 2009

Stones Taught Me To Fly

J Minus - Time To Grow Up

Life gets tougher everyday, but I guess that's the beauty of it...

I feel like bungee jumping off a cliff, just to feel that rush of adrenaline that sweeps all the emotions away.
I've been an emotional wreck. Jeez, I don't know...
This happens every now and then when I have a rush of mixed feelings...

College has been pretty good so far.
No doubt the schedule is HELL. But I'm starting to get used to it (thank God!)
I have a funny bunch of lecturers. Each have TOTALLY different personality.
The bunch of friends are great too. Although we seldom get to see each other, due to different programmes. Plus, Sunway is friggin huge. It ain't easy to "bump" into each other.
North, south, east, west, arghh... I still get lost somehow...
Starting to look forward to college daily. Was dreading it at the beginning.
I guess a change is rather necessary. A boat can't sail smoothly throughout an occasional storm.
Life's tough. Damn bloody hell it is.
I'm starting to feel the bloody recession, although people around me seem oblivious about it.
Food in Sunway is effing expensive. For crying out loud, we have a San Fransisco Coffee stand!
Imagine how tempting it is to pass by and see a a row of delicious sandwiches, stacked with CHEESE. Ah, it's a torture.
Another hurdle I have to face is taking the public transportation alone.
Well, not exactly "public", but taking a bus and not knowing anyone on it, yeah pretty much feels like "public" transportation.
Somehow most of my friends either have super patient parents, or have a car (lucky kids xD)
I have neither :/ but I don't blame em parents, traffic at that area can cause baldness. Seriously!
The stress of A Levels haven't started YET. Soon soon. I can feel it! EEK.
Tomorrow's gonna be a looong and grueling day. From 8.30am straight on to 6.30pm.
Jeng jeng. Suicidal X|
No, Sunway's not that brutal. The last 2 hours is self inflicted.
Kinda got myself involved in a musical production by a Physics lecturer. Yeah, you read that right. Go figure!
Physics. Music. The Sun & the Moon. My lecturer begs to differ, he can relate me both.
It's a fun thing. I was totally captivated by his motivational speech and his passion for music.
Never got a serious chance to involve myself in music, so I guess those shinny gates are screaming my name out loud!

So yeah. It's not all boohoo. Daily ups and downs.
That's why I feel like an emotional wreck.
Trying hard to stay positive. There are like tonnes of people filling in all kinds of philosophy into my head. My pastor, my aunt, the lecturers, some crazy friends... and the list goes on.
A single person does make a difference in another person's life.
Thank God for these people.


I need someone to flick me in the head and tell me to "Get A Grip!"

you're probably unaware of your inflicted emotional torture...


No comments: