Nuffnang

Friday, January 23, 2009

Rolling Down That Heated Tar

Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving On A Jet Plane

I'm off to the land of food food food food...
Where I'll become fat fat fat FAT!
Penang the home of Har Mee, Char Kuey Kak and O' Chien!
GLUTTONY ALERT!!!
Off my grandfather's... Where the internet and Astro are non-existent :(
Gotta carry a truckload of assignment with me too.
Got 2 General Paper essays to write, both 600 words! What's worse? Handwritten!
There's no room the rant about the rest...
And the minute we're back from our so called "holiday"... We'll be ambushed with tests...
If only my lecturers aren't so nice, I'll cause trouble for sure :p
After not completing my homework for the past 2 years, I'm finding it rather difficult to start xD
But... sigh... no more time to fool around...
No more skipping classes... No more dozing off in class...
This is some serious shit xD

oh oh oh.... and you know what?
I saw JJ (the hitz.fm radio dj) at SubangParade just a few hours ago...
His lil' baby boy was shooooooooooo cute!
Waved at him sheepishly, and he actually waved back xD
Oh come on... Give our local celebrity some taste of fame :D
I don't think anyone else really recognised him...

So anyway, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone
May you have a prosperous year ahead (despite the shitty recession)

MIA for now... Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for waving. I think I remember you. You were with you family and you were going up the escalator. Hope you're having a great day..

ps: it is me and I found your blog by googleing myslef. blogsearch.google.com and typed JJ hitz.

| stephay | said...

Hey JJ. Yeap it was us. Cool :) I regret not taking that opportunity to snap a picture with you though... and your cute kid :D

In case you ever drop by here again (although i doubt), what happened to "JJ & Rudy"? Miss both of you as a duo.