Nuffnang

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Crackles and Booms

Yael Naim - New Soul

Happy New Year 2009!

Obviously it's a very late wish.
Been extremely busy... Even that would be an understatement.
Got shipped off to Penang 3 hours after I came back from New Year's Countdown.
And it wasn't easy to catch any sleep since it was quite cramped, had to give my aunt a lift.
Attended my cousin's wedding. Will upload photos as soon as I find time.
Tomorrow's a start of something new.
Gosh, it's a weird feeling.
My brothers are getting their uniform ironed and transportation settled to head over to SCHOOL.
And I'm starting college. Not exactly excited. More of anxiety.
I have to fork out RM10k for course fees tomorrow.
Effing crazy, I tell ya. The minute you step into their campus, they extort you.
Well, sort of... Only now I'm thinkin "Maybe I should have considered Matriculation..."
Definitely not Form 6!!
All three of us are having Orientations tomorrow. Lil bro is heading to my old primary school.
Other bro is heading to our pathetic and dull SMKTS.
Already gave him the heads up on how boring it's gonna be since EVERYTHING is b-a-n-n-e-d.
Fingers crossed that he doesn't get Pn Santhi as a form teacher, I'm sure everyone knows why.

Jeez... I feel my tummy churning just thinking about tomorrow.
It's really a fresh new start. Gonna meet tonnes of new faces, since almost EVERYONE is heading over to Taylors... Over-rated, sheesh :P
Taylor's actually called me 5 times in 2 months. First two times were about the National Scholarship.
The next two was regarding their Open Day.
The final one was to check if I was gonna sign up for their course, which I replied that I've signed up for ANOTHER college.
The lady hung up IMMEDIATELY. Heh. Desperate much. Not that they don't have enough students lining up for their "oh-so-hip-and-cool" Sri Hartamas campus.
Anyway, I'm heading to Sunway (the so called lala college).
I have totally no idea what kind of people I'm gonna meet, so fingers crossed :/

Doesn't a year fly by in a flash?
Feels like school ended last week.
It's January now... Which means, a month till the release of the much anticipated Benjamin Button!

Copyright © 2009 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved.
Plus a lil Stephay © self edit :D

It's already nominated for several Golden Globe awards.
Release date in February. WTF right?
Been waiting for this for ages now. One month left. Since a year flew past so fast, a month is worth the wait.
Yeah, I admit. It's partly because of Brad Pitt.
I'm one of em girls who goes goo-gaa over Mr.Jolie-Pitt :D

Anyhoo.... Gotta run. Still have a pile of things to do.
Sniffs. There goes my holidays *sobs*

No comments: