Nuffnang

Monday, July 19, 2010

Is it Merely Masochism?

I just realised how self-destructive I can be at times.
I want everything in life, but when I reach out for it,
I'll end up putting myself in a deeper shithole.

Like for instance...
Thinking that having a dog would take up my time,
so that I would miss the bf less...
Made me more miserable with unnecessary stress...
And I feel like I need him more now.
For sanity!


The puppy is stressing me out.
She's hyperactive and her biting drives me insane!
I would hate to admit this, but my parents were right.
Having a dog is not a great idea.
And well, my choice of the breed made it so much worse.
I saw a 7 weeks old Silky Terrier at the vet today.
Golly gee, she just sat quietly on her owners lap.
And she's soo darn tiny!
Unlike April, who's also 7 weeks old,
twice her size, and moves like a bullet train!
I feel like I'm about to pass out anytime....

And I'm such a horror in a relationship.
I'm the type who brings external stress, to the r'ship.
Like totally ruining the bf's effort of cheering me up,
when I was sooo upset about the whole doggie stress.
Sigh. I just can't help it.
Of course, that would be a perfect excuse for myself!

Stressing out easily + ruining every positive thing around = self destruction

As I always ask myself the infamous question...
Why the hell do I put myself through this?!

Well, at least now I know why.
Pfftt...

No comments: