Nuffnang

Friday, July 16, 2010

A Piece to Fill the Missing Puzzle

*pants*
As you can see, I barely have the time to blog properly now.
Got a new member in the family...
One that pees and poops anywhere, and everywhere.
One that does not know how to wipe her own bum bum.
One that bites and drools!
But she's sooo adorable, I wanna squeeze her!

Meet April!

She's such a handful! I barely have time for myself right now.
Gotta keep an eye on it, just in case the house will be filled with AMMONIA!
Just managed to train it to pee and poo on newspaper,
but she just can't help stuffing her nose and feet in it...


Aside from all that she's such a sweetheart.
Am trying really hard not to give into her whining...
But I gotta say, it ain't easy, AT ALL.
The past few nights have not been easy.
Especially for my parents...
I feel bad, really. For obliging them into this mess.
But I really need this.
Takes my mind off things.
Missing people.
Missing someone.
Missing everything.

She will help patch up a hole,
soon to be dug open and left bare.
Oh I do hope she helps me through whatever comes in August.
And well, she'll have soooo much love,
by so many people in return...

I feel a sudden need of freedom xD
I would be lying if I said I don't feel a tad bit of regret.
But ah well, I hold full responsibility...

On another note,
I hope you would understand this,
please do not put me in a tough situation.
You know I have someone.
And I truly hope we can be friends,
without the air of awkwardness.
If I have led you on, I sincerely apologise.
For that wasn't my intention.
But I am pretty convinced, that I have mentioned many times,
that I am in a relationship.
I hope this doesn't come in way of our friendship.

No comments: