Nuffnang

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Only Time Will Tell

Things haven't been smooth.
I'm not in total control of the wheels, YET.
And they just keep spinning on,
regardless of how I feel.

Money is the root of ALL evil.
This is so darn true.
But it took a personal experience to hit me.
Yeah I have taken it for granted.
But it's so ironic ya know?
To make big money, you gotta spend the amount first...

Getting education isn't suppose to be a hurdle.
Going through the education's the one that's supposed tough.
It's so commercialized these days, it makes me sick.
It's even more revolting,
to know that Americans are getting so much education support.
Their problem is getting the GRADES.
We have plenty of bright students,
yet they're not helped...
Well, till now that is...
But isn't it a little to late for some?



And so now they decide to reward excellent students.
Imagine how I felt when I woke up to this headline.
It's such a kick in the face, like literally!
What about all those students who've missed their chance?
YEARS AGO?! What about them? What about us?
This should have been a memorandum yearS ago!

I can rant all day, but yet nothing's gonna change.
As tempted as I am, to just sit on my butt,
and throw beer bottles at every fragile glass possible...
I gotta try, try and try again.
But I'm just sick of being rejected.
It sucks.
That's the easiest, clean and dignified way to describe it.
If I go full frontal on how it actually feels like,
I'll be strike off from any future references if this post surfaces.

This Tuesday.
Putrajaya.
JPA office.
Last attempt.
Because I don't think I can endure anymore rejection.

When you expect a long and windy way ahead; to be hit with a damned sign.

No comments: