Nuffnang

Monday, July 12, 2010

Will You Free This Heart of Mine?

I can't help but be mad at you.
Because it feels like you've already left.
Barely one and a half months remained.
It ain't gonna be easy,
no matter how you try to convince me otherwise.
I spaced out all my time, hoping to spend some with you.
And yes I know, family responsibilities...
I am surprised how tough some parents can be on their kids.
I am trying to be understanding.
But I am human. I am fragile.
I guess the separation needs some getting used to.
But I didn't expect it to be so soon...

I.need.a.dog.
Like, seriously!
That would solve all my problems.
It's a deal I made with my mom,
if I study locally, I GET A DOG.
Though I can't really do that, cause I live in an apartment.
But screw that! :D
Puppies can be trained.
It won't be easy, but it's possible.

Plus beagles are brilliant!
And shooooo adorable!
Look at him! How can you not want something so cute?
Ah, I'm in love.
I'll be heading to the pet shop, PRONTO!
Get my real life Snoopy :D

No comments: