Nuffnang

Thursday, May 24, 2007

And So The Symbol States

The Weepies - World Spins Madly On


School was practically dead today. Well, not exactly, aside from the fact that boredom got to everyone of us and we started doing really lame stuff just to entertain ourself. Wait, scratch that. Only the GUYS did all the lame stuff to "entertain" themself. One of which was the bulu-bulu circus act they put up. I have no freaking idea why are guys to fascinated by hairy body parts. I mean, come on... aren't those men's asset or something?! Some were even grosed out at each other's hairyness... To the point of plucking em. Yeah, it was really weird today. I wonder how they would survive being stranded on an island. Hunger wouldn't be their biggest problem!


I was so so so eager to go out till I asked everyone I passed by what they were doing tomorrow. I really wanted to go OUT but no "kaki". Everyone's heading to the MALL. I just don't feel like going to the mall. I wanna go somewhere, anywhere but the MALL xD So I thought long and wide and finally gave in to going to 1utama, reluctantly! That place is dead and being hung out to dry. Everything's the same. Not to mention totally overrated by the rate they charge for parking fees. Anyway, just minutes ago I suddenly felt this really, extremely familiar wave. LAZY AH. Yeap, I felt lazy to lift my bum outa the door. Plus, there's always transport problem and I will end up taking the bus.


So, I went out to the DVD store to stock up for tomorrow. No Shrek. No Pirates of the Carribean. No 28 Weeks Later. No Hills Have Eyes. No Spiderman. No Disturbia. No BORAT. No Wild Hogs. Got Mr. Bean On Holiday. So, yeah. I bought the Mr.Bean movie. Moments after steppping out of the store I went "Fuck! Why the hell did I buy this movie". Standing motionless as the wind blows, feeling these large ears popping outa the tip of my head and an emerging tail. I felt the embarassment as I wore a sign around my neck stating "JACKASS!"



And so I still wish that you would do SOMETHING about it.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: