Nuffnang

Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Intensity Prevails

U2 - Miracle Drug

And so the parteh is over for heiress Paris Hilton aka the biggest.whore, for she is sentenced to jail for 45-days. Oh boohoo...


Paris faught the law, and the law won.

Clearly we know that exams are less than 3 days away, but somehow I still have that "I-couldn't-care-less" mode on. Yes, I have been studying but only a little. My mind keeps stretching somewhere else. Like today, I was supposed to be studying Add Maths, instead I baked cookies. They're not bad by the way xD Notice how people are fretting like the world's gonna end when they realised that exams are much less than a week away. To the extend there's a "thing" in my head that keeps screaming "Shut up, shut up and get a life". I mean come on, it's only exams. Can you imagine yourself in debt next time? Jeez, as though the sky's gonna fall flat on all of us. Yeah, I know... I know... Ya'll gonna rub it in my face when I fail most of my papers while ya'll pass with flying colours. At least I know wrinkles and high-blood pressure's not gonna come my way anytime soon xD

Sarah has this weird weird WEIRD way of defending herself. She brought little pocket cookies with choc in it...

Bryan : They look like dog food
Sarah : Then don’t eat
lah
Five minutes later…
Bryan : I want…..
Sarah : Well, these are dog food and only for bitches to eat… (pointing at herself xD)
*crickets creak*

See the connection between Paris and Sarah? Makes you wonder huh? OKAY OKAY, I'm totally kidding!!!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: