Nuffnang

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Reliving the Days of When...

Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

After some time, I've finally decided to update =] This week has been tiring. Not because of loads of studying unfortunately. It's because of all the last minute's cramping! Seriously. By the word "last minute" it means that study tomorrow's paper today TONIGHT. Thankfully it's all over now! So long books and come along shopping spree!!! I'm like so so so excited and craving to go shopping now. My problem is that I've been saving up so am loaded, but never really had the chance to shop. Coz it always ends up as a hangout and chilling around. And may I say that outing in a group is a NO NO for a shopping spree! It's just a total chaos. Anyhow... So far I haven't went shopping YET. Yes, note the YET. Coz I'm so gonna shop till I drop when it starts. Been so tired lately, so all I have in my mind currently is just sleep sleep sleep and more ZzZzZs. So yeah, I'm just gonna recharge before launching xD Okaay, that's a lame way to put it...

I just got a haircut a couple of hours ago. It's okay, but I kinda regret it coz now I've gotta wait a lil longer for em to grow so I can perm em into soft curls. Bah! Scratch that idea. So, I tried out this saloon in Tmn Megah. They have men hairstylist. Note : men hairstylist are much better, hands down! This fella attended to my hair, and I have to say he's such a perfectionist!! But in his case, it's a good thing. My hairstyle came off well but I just wished that he didn't have to chop off so much. Coz I've been planning to keep my hair long enough to style it up like Giselle Buchen's. Just the hair of course. So yeah, plan's delayed. Anyway, I can't wait to watch the latest trilogy movies!!! But the idea of joining the suffocating bunch of crowd, not to mention annoying little kids, is such a turn off of excitement. So now, I'm waiting for some Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, and Lost episodes to complete. Then I'm gonna hop in on my own marathon xD. I'm such a couch potato!

Oh gosh, those killer eyes! *drop dead*

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: