Nuffnang

Monday, May 28, 2007

Oh, Mushy. So They Say.

Gym Class Heroes - Cupid's Chokehold

Okay, here's my update on what happened on Saturday.

I'm not gonna use all sorts of "bombastic words" to complicate my story xD I'm just gonna go straight to the point. It was a regular weekened. Dad came home from his night shift and took us out to ss3 for breakfast. I should mention here that the Yong Tau Foo and Fried Rice there is so delicious, seriously. So, anyway... Everything seem so casual, you know. I ate a heavy breakfast so that I can skip lunch, also the usual! Everything was normal and casual and so not out of the ordinary. No premonition, bad feeling in the gut, flashes of the future crap... NADA. Then on our way home...






This happened... (My dad's car)




Out of the unexpected. It happened. I was just reading the latest issue of CLEO magazine in the car, CASUALLY. Mom was counting the mangoes she just bought xD Both my brothers were being the chimps they are. And then, my dad's car collided with the car in front. Yes, of course it was an accident. My dad banged into a Proton Wira in front. By the look of the car, obviously Impulse was a great force. Inertia took part too. I was sitting behind. During the collision, I jerked forward and my face banged into the head rest in front. THANK GOD my glasses did not shatter for I can literally go blind! I did got some minor injuries though. I now have several bruises on the inner side of my upper lip. Part of the bruises turned into blood clot. Yesterday, the clot subsided. Not a good news though. Now a small part of my outer lip has signs of injuries. The worst part is, I'm facing trouble eating. Being the glutton that I am, it matters a LOT! I couldn't enjoy my mom's GULAI yesterday ='(( I can't enjoy any dish cause it would send a stinging pain to my lips. To top it all up, I have an ulcer on my tongue which I got a few days before the accident. Life can suck real bad sometimes, agree? Fortunately, no one else got hurt. The driver in front was a 17-year-old cute Chindian. Yes, I checked him out, even at times of disaster xD He took everything in rather calmly. Well, he shouldn't fret cause' the damage on his car wasn't really serious.



It doesn't look bad. But it's quite costly to fix. About RM400 they say.

The weirdest part was right after the accident, a young man who works for a vehicle workshop came "helping" us with the situation. Then he called his "buddy" to come over. Then his "buddy" called his co-worker, the tow-truck fella. Then this "buddy" called the person in charge of claims (whatever you call him). Then this "buddy" called another guy to give my mom, two bros, and I home. All in all, besides my dad and the young driver, there were about 4-5 other men who were not involved! All these people were taking advantage to Cari Makan. Then a modified Proton Perdana that is filled with sporty stickers like a gangster's car stopped at the side to "warn us". Asking us to settle the problem because we were blocking the traffic. I think he was a cop. And probably trying to get some $$$. But he didn't cause the "helpful" guy managed to persuade him that it'll be settled soon. Long story short, my dad had to go all the way to Section 18 to make a polis report cause any accident that happens in PJ has to go to that particular station, note this. My dad had to go through all that hassle in order to get insurance claim on the damage of his car. Just a slight mistake can cause all the havoc!

After the incident, the "buddy" sent us all home. My mood was like totally worn out. Was so close to cancelling the outing to Curve with the bunch. But I ended up going anyway xD What? I haven't been shopping in a long time! I didn't really realise how bad was my injury until I came home from the accident. Must be the all that shock and adreneline pumping that overcome the PAIN. So, yeah. That's what happened on my CASUAL Saturday morning. I would love to use all the flowering words to make this more interesting but I'm rushing to go to Giant now to stock up my JUNK FOOD for the holidays. So, I gotta scurry off.

Did I mention how wacky it is to shop with four girls at a really really cheap flea market at the Curve? No? I must have left that HUGE fact out. Sorreh... xD

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: