Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pinata Made Of Steel

Keith Urban - Where The Blacktop Ends

What is life without reality? Whether or not you're a celebrity being "locked up" with plenty of luxury or a President who thinks war is the only resolution or even a dictator who shocked the world with a mere hand gesture. Wherever or whoever you are, there's this little thing called "reality" that would definitely hit you like inertia onto your damned seat. And so you enjoy the sweets and take it all you can with fangs of a glutton, you would realise a pang in your gums just seconds later. Why? Because the phrase "everything has a silver lining" is a desperate measure out of reality. There's no such thing as taking things for granted and not having to pay up to it sooner or later.


I don't know... I'm just a lil' moved about life nowadays. How a single human being can shake your life. I took the public bus today. The last time I sat in a public bus was years ago. So, I see these people... Strangers. Our lives collide because we're together in a mechanical machine, just inches away from each other. I was wondering... What if I spontaneously smile at someone, would I change an estranged mom's life to something that makes her feel more worthy? Would I change a man's decision of lifting himself off the ledge? Or would I make an old lady's last day feeling that maybe "silver lining" isn't gibberish after all. Just because we live in a nation of zillions of people, it doesn't mean you just a little black cube, part of it all. So anyway, the way I look at people has changed tremendously. Suddenly everyone looked beautiful in their own way. There's this flaw that makes everyone seem so interesting. Something delicate inside everyone of us that is so damn fragile. But being human, we always go over the edge to mendle with it and end up getting all bruised up.


And another thing that will never change is the ego and pride that veils everyone. One might think it's not big of a deal, another might think of it as an advantage. But in my point of view, ego and pride damages 20,000 feet deep into the soul. So why are we all moulded this way? God knows, seriously...


Okay, okay. So probably I shouldn't have taken the bus. Seriously, that was how I viewed it. Try looking at it this way. Well, maybe you might think that I should be emmitted into an aslyum or something. It's just that a lot of things that includes a lot of drama has been happening lately. One's the very weird world of friendship, another's an incident of how I could really change a person's life just by showing a little friendly gesture, and the last's the silly bus incident xD So, yeah. I'm not entirely sure that I'm making much of a sense *laugh out loud* But I just felt like saying it =]


Something to lighten things up a little bit... xD


Today I found out that I suck bad in tennis! I was dreadfully awful and it made me frustrated. If you actually offer to take tennis lessons with me, I might actually agree. Just to mend my bruised ego of how I suck in tennis. Grace and Vinser was like BLOODYFREAKINGLY awsome in tennis for poeple who DO NOT take tennis lessons like SOME PEOPLE xD So yeah, I'm awful in tennis!!!


*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: