Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bunk Of An Annum

Johnny Cash - I Walk The Line

Phew... It's been another hectic week. Volleyball tournament is just a week away. Shit. I've been sleep deprived more than ever. *Bleeping* Biology project. I only manage to catch 4 hrs of sleep on Monday night, stayed up late to fix the *bleeping* power point problem. Thank goodness Nutty was so kind to keep me company and helped a handful in finishing it while our *cough*useless*cough*vinser*cough*cough* group leader slept like a PIG. The most pissifying part was... turned out we're supposed to pass it up on Friday and not today. Like what the *bleep*bleep* right?? I could have enjoyed my beauty sleep!! Then I wouldn't have panda eyes! Then I wouldn't have to find it so friggin difficult to stay awake in class. Alright alright. I'll stop my ranting...

Have a new collection added to my Hall of Bruises for diving onto hard and friggin hot pavement! Sometimes I wonder why on earth do I put myself into this kind of situation, just for a ball game. Geez... I can't wear skirt until these bruises are gone *sobs out loud*

Today's training was tough rock for me. I was starving throughout the game. Didn't have time to grab a bite for lunch. Had BOD meeting till 3pm and training right after. Luckily I managed to munch on a bun while warming up. Gawd, I feel like I'm gonna fall ill anytime now. There's no place like home seriously. I just threw myself onto the couch the minute I entered the house. Just when I was about to doze off, there was a knock on the door... My oh-I-have-nothing-better-to-do cousin, "Eh, let's go mamak! Got something to ask you..." He practically dragged me out the door and didn't even give me a chance to shower. Scared the shit out of me. Usually he's all distant and quiet about his personal life, all of the sudden he acted as though something went extremely wrong. Imagine how much I wanted to fling my cup of teh o' ice limau at his face when all he asked was silly idiotic questions that he could answer himself, without a doubt. Geez... GUYS! They just ask the silliest questions on earth! Things they could easily settle they would pile a mile high and fret non stop about it. Sigh... Now I'm completely dried. After all that advising and stuff, I feel like a pathetic social psychologist. How I wish my problems can be settled as easily as his can. Damn, the world is so unfair at times!



Darn it. Jay Chou's concert is THIS Saturday... Didn't know it was so soon! Intended to go actually but sigh... It HAS to be THIS weekened!!! Although I'm not a HUGE fan of his, I'm just crazy over his songs. You have to admit it, no one composes love songs like Jay Chou does!!

Oh well, like I said... Life's Unfair (most of the time)

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: