Nuffnang

Monday, February 04, 2008

Off Ramp, Away From Civilization

Alicia Keys - No One

Since yesterday I updated about the day before yesterday... I shall update about yesterday, today xD It's just a silly excuse for me to make full use of the internet for now cause I'll be MIA for a whole week *sniffs* Going back to hometown Penang for a week! Away from my comp and internet connection. Sadly the only tech that my grandfather owns is Astro and a telephone. His doesn't even describe for HBO! Torture! I'm so gonna beg-on-my-knees-beg my cousin to bring his uber cool VAIO laptop when he visits for my sake of staying alive! Okay... I'm totally exeggerating....

Yesterday I went shopping with mummy dearest and pipsqueak brother while my other evil sibling went out bowling with his friends. Thankfully our lil "shopping spree" was a success. Managed to buy a bunch of stuffs. There were times when we walked around for 5 hrs and not buy a single piece of clothing. Somehow the fashion nowadays is super lala. Seriously...

Mummy dearest and pipsqueak aka pain-in-the-butt brother.

Lat-chiu restaurant

Went to Chili's for the first time. Mummy dearest was torn between Dragon-i and the great big CHILI. I wanted to eat the... err... what do u call that delicious "soup-in-the-dumpling"?? xD But mom had a kick for western, so I had to give in. She's paying...

Lamb Shoulder. It was pretty satisfying. If only it wasn't burnt at the side. Would have tasted great. But I have to say it was damn juicy. Not bad laa...

Jack's Mushroom Fajita. I love love loved it! It was still sizzling when served.

The fajita came with a plate of 'I-have-no-idea-what' and tortilas. If I'm right... It's cheese, cheese, cheese, whipped cheese, cheese, cheese and guacomole xD I'm a fan of cheese.

Overly-active-till-I-can-drive-you-up-the-wall

I'm gonna annoy youuuuuuu and make your life shorter by grizzilion years.....

More pictures of the annoying twit. Did I mention that he's such a poser for the camera too??

Patience is indeed a virtue when you have two annoying brothers. But I guess without them I'll be a totally different person in life.

Lunch was great @ Chili's. Will definitely dine there again. But they should improve their service. We waited for ages for someone to take our order and the friggin bill. This is coming from an ex-waitress xD

Well, I have nothing more to blog about....... cause I ran out of pictures. I don't fancy blogging without pictures cause it requires me to type type type a friggin essay that would bore the hell out of people. Although I love writing long posts, I shall spare you guys =D *sobs* I'll be awaaaayyy for a week. Thank God for really really really good food and red shiny ang pau's!!

Ohh... I almost forgot

Happy Chinese New Year, ya'll!!!!
Ciao~

beat.my.expectations

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: