Nuffnang

Friday, February 29, 2008

I Could Be Purple

Mika - Grace Kelly

Mika's songs make me laugh. I used to hatehatehate his annoying-ness. But now I find it so entertaining! Everybody's gotta love today. Love love me... Love love mee!!!! (Sounds familiar? It was StarWorld's theme song for a year!)

Today has been a loooooong day. I'm so exhausted. I know, I keep ranting non-stop about how tired I feel and yadayada. But I really am, I can't help it. Not only physically, but mentally as well. No rest. So stressed. And shit, I have like 4 monthly tests waiting to torture me. Nutty and I missed 2 days of school this week. And we have to miss next Monday too. Die. There's BIO on Monday. Shit. There's also Add Maths on Monday. Fuck. I'm supposed to take most of my tests on Monday. BLEEPS. Volleyball better be worth it.

I just *heart* Nutty

She's such a nice person to talk to. I never noticed how much we have in common. We totally dig the same type of guys! She may seem naive and all, but once you get her to open up *poof* The true Wacky Nutty! She's the right person to go to whenever you have a problem. Did I mention how adorable she is when she's nervous? She'll get a mile high and start talking giberish xD

THERE'S A RULER BANDIT IN CLASS!

well... at least I think there is. My ruler keeps going missing. I buy a new one, and it goes missing after a few days. Happened a couple of times already. Now I'm so tired of buying a new one. I then became the "accidental bandit" because I keep ACCIDENTALLY mistake someone's borrowed ruler. Jen is usually my victim xD I had this emergency the other day...
Emergency : To draw graph for Add Maths. I hate everything that has ANYTHING to do with graphs. But somehow I love form 5 add maths. For now... So, I ramsacked my whole room for a ruler.

And... Look what I found.


It may look like an ordinary ruler... But Nooo.. There's a story behind it. A really silly but hilarious one.

That's a ruler a crush (whom I won't googoogaagaa over for some time) gave me a looooooong time ago. I can't explain how much I laughed the minute I opened the drawer and saw it sitting there in a layer of dust. Immediately, primary school memories flooded in like crazy! So, the story goes. I was so into this guy whom I found cute but everyone said he isn't. The scenario was : I lost my ruler, and went all teary-looking when I needed one. He happened to sit beside me at that time, so he was all "oh, you poor/pathetic thing" xD Then he gave me his ruler =D At least that's how I remembered. Who knows, I might have stolen it and my memories created a fictional fantasy over the past 5 years xD

No la. It wasn't such a freaky-obsessed-stalker kind of crush. It was very naive mind you!

See. I even diligently taped it back together when it broke into half.

I must have really liked him back then. I can't seem to figure out why now xD
Gosh... How I miss those times when love was so naive and problems free.
Not that I would call that love.
But yeah, that fuzzy feeling.
Now everything has gone to a whole new level, it seems so complicated.

Well, that's all. I'm feeling embarassed about this whole crush thing xD Was reluctant to blog about it, but oh well... I had nothing else to blog about xD

Cheerios!

I'm torn in between. I can't make up my mind. Help...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: