Nuffnang

Sunday, February 03, 2008

A lil rumble?

Feist - One Two Three Four

Thank God my mom didn't take my grounding punishment TOO seriously. I was allowed out finally. Simply because I was a super goody-two-shoes for the past week to own up to my "bad deeds". I would swear not to make the same mistakes ever again. Oh please, it's dreadful to be away from it all for too long.

Went to Marco's on Friday, with permision mind you, to eat their yummy Carbonara. I waited oh-so-patiently for the rest to arrive while I hung out with Vinser, ChienLung and ChongSheng at the cyber cafe. I know! Of all places. They wanted to play DOTA so desperately, I was practically dragged along with them.

Busy spending their precious time (and bucks) digitally killing each other...

I can't express how pointless I find "DOTA-ing". It's just a plain excuss for them to kick each others asses non-physically but through the computer.

Steph : What are you guys doing?
Vinser : Killing each other la...
Steph : No strategy wan ar?
Vinser : Err... no...
Steph : *sweat!* (I don't use this expression often but I'm left with no other)

It costs RM3 to play for an hour. Can you imagine? But I guess it's a way for them to unwind, like how us girls splurge tonnes of ka-ching on shopping sprees. It was an "experience" joining them. Actually, I just sat there and watch xD Now I know where the term PWNED is from. I thought it was some cynical word from the dictionary when I first heard it but noooooo... It's from all that "DOTA-ing" that you guys have been doing. At least I learned "something" new... After that I finally ate... correction : GOBBLED, shweet delicious Carbonara. Sorry, no picture. I dug in too fast to remember to snap a picture of it xD Teehee!

Anyhoo... Miss Stephay was so bored yesterday till she decided to bake cookies!
I was craving for fattening food and chocolate chip cookies are on the top of the list. It's my second time in baking chocolate cookies. I'm still an amateur or NOOB (so to say). I stumbled here and there but thankfully it was a success!



Little blobs...

I have a really really tiny oven. Can only manage to make a dozen at one go. Imagine how long it took me to make 6 and a half dozens of cookies.


Stack em' cookies!

My brother just couldn't wait to gobble em' down... Seriously, he never took his eyes of em'.

This cookie "jar" will placed waaay waaay up high away from the reach of that pipsqueak brother of mine... *explodes into evil laughter*

That's all for now. Shall update more later on. Toodles~

Is there a way to get to you? Damn, your ignorance aggrevates me...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: