Nuffnang

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Miles Apart

Jay Chou - Qing Tian

Your ignorance fucking aggrevates me...

I have no idea what's your freaking problem.
What did I ever do to you?
I never realised how much it affected me until today...
I can't help thinking how much I miss those amusing care-free moments
Now it's just a battle of ego, just waiting for one's tongue to let loose
Can't believe I told you things I never told anyone
You took advantage of my attention
You used me to feed your fucking ego
I took it all in thinking that's what a friend should do
I still stuck by, even when you misunderstood things
Turns out I was fucking stupid to do so
You have no idea how difficult it was to put up with you
If you can throw your tantrums why can't I??
If you think I'm sensitive, get a freaking self-check...
At least I know when to NOT take things too seriously
Probably I'm making a big deal out of this
But can you imagine yourself in my position??
I'm anguished and disappointed
To assume that we were once friends, I would be bullshitting myself.

As far as ignorance go.... I can do just as well to put this behind me.

*~*~*~*scribblesa and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: