Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Closing In

Mat Kearney - Undeniable

Oh dear, guilt strikes...
Just came home from lunch with Jean and Julia...
Feeling so darn lazy to start studying!

I would be lying through my nose if I claimed that all I did throughout the holidays, was study.
There are so many distractions...
Like Olympics!
StarSports is totally AWESOME for all the live telecast...
How is it possible to concentrate with all those amazing events going on...

The greatest Olympian, Michael Phelps (USA)

Gold after gold after gold...
8 in total, a historic record!
I just love watching him strive to reach his dreams...

Aside from that...
There are countless movies in my hard drive chanting my name!!
I've yet to watch Johnny Depp's Sweeny Todd and the downloading is ALMOST done!!

And I have wasted two days in a row...
After all the dreading and panic attacks due to the nearing trials...
I'm still procrastinating!
Although I have already started on Add Maths and Chemistry 101 (HELL)
It's at a really sloooowww place...
So I'm praying really hard to not FAIL anything...
I'll be roast DEAD with my HEAD on the PLATTER!

Even when I'm not busy going out for eateries
or "couch potato"-ing in front of the TV
My silly mind would create some sort of distraction to keep me away from ZE BOOKS.
Yeap, to make my life easier, I'm blaming my messed up MIND.

So, my current addiction...

No kidding.
Picture dated last year. Was sitting in my room collecting layers of dust.

It was the same ordeal early last year
but the addiction stopped when I started working part time during the hols
But now it's BACK!
AND I'M GLUED...
Seriously.. It's like when I'm bored, my hands would immediately pick the guitar up
and I'll waste countless hours on it without realizing!

The worst part?!
It's giving me MAN fingers!!!
*sobs* my poor delicate fingers...
Last year I would moan and groan about the pain I was going through...
But somehow I'm so gung-ho about it now xD

Steve MacKay totally rocks...
Awesome guitarist and he's really good at teaching too.
I'm currently addicted to playing Naked by Avril Lavigne and Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley

Yes I know, it's such a BAD time to get addicted to something worthless...
I can't help it! Sue me...

So, JunHsien, now that I've picked it up again and I do not suck as BAD as before...
I MIGHT pick up the guts to play in front of you, as you asked xD

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: