Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Simpletons That Ticks

Evans Blue - Beg

First of all, to those who "KENA" chosen for NS...
More of a taksiah than the ridiculous bullcrap TAHNIAH they stated on the website.
Just go onlylah...
No point dwelling in it. You might actually enjoy it.
If not, go all out and differ onlylah.
Butbutbut I'm not putting any ideas in your head YEAH! xD
For the record, although my "No. KP tidak disenaraikan"
I'm NOT off the hook YET till 14th of August.
So all fingers crossed!
Hopefully won't "KENA" but sigh... if kena, kenalah.
AHH... the dreaded 3 long friggin' months!

Let's push NS aside.
I AM AN UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER OF HP!
Yeap, do not purchase anything from HP!


I ownED a 3-in-1 HP deskjet (printer/scanner/photocopier)

Deskjet F380

But just when I was about to print one of the most important part of a scholarship application
THE ESSAY
My friggin printer kaput-ed!
I just couldn't turn it on.
I bought it in July of last year.
So, instinctively I thought it was my electrical output that was the culprit.
The printer and scanner has been working perfectly fine...
Except for several cough ups choking on paper...
It did almost everything I commanded!
Okay, cut the bullcrap.
It died on me when I needed it the most.

And what's the BEST part?
Stinkin' HP's customer service.
Daddydearest who was in a whole load of "stress" due to upcoming NS list
brought the printer ALL THE WAY to Bukit Damansara
after all the troubleshoot and dissecting and dismantling
discovered the culprit : inner circuit FIRED
then they gave a billion dollar answer to solve the problem
oh sorrylah we don't fix this kinda MODEL
ONLY laserjet printers

Like WTF?!

and and...
since your warranty is over we can't do ANYTHING!

but but but...
if you purchase another printer from us, we'll be GLAD to give you a 25% rebate for a TRADE IN

We're definitely at the losing end!
First problem, our printer malfunction was NOT our fault.
It maybe their manufacturing glitch.
Secondly, we were not told of all this BULLCRAP in any form during the purchase.
Thirdly, WTF does it mean by "we do not fix this kinda problems"
Too costly apparently!
So, we were advised to purchase a NEW printer with their GENEROUS 25% rebate
Which will be double of the fixing cost.
Plus, they are taking the printer AWAY!
Oh, and they didn't fail to inform us that the model is now OBSOLETE!

AND that's not it!
the 25% rebate expires after 14 days!

PISSIFYING RIGHT?

Have yet to decide whether to buy a new printer with their rebate
or move on to another brand...

I now have to trouble some of my unlucky friends for printing.
GEEZZ...

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: