Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Trick of Deceive

Damien Rice - Green Eyes

Olympics opening had fake fireworks footage for TV

Stuff.co.nz | Tuesday, 12 August 2008

Giant pyrotechnic footprints that marched across the sky in the countdown to the Bejing Olympics opening ceremony were faked for video coverage.


According to The Beijing Times what people inside the stadium and watching on television saw were computer graphics of the footprints inserted into coverage.

Gao Xiaolong, the head of the opening ceremony visual effects team, said it had taken almost a year to create the 55-second sequence.

HAH... and I was so amazed.
I have been duped!
That's not all!

The cute little girl that performed during the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics 2008
IS A FAKE!
She just stood there, looked cute and lip-synced...

Lin Miaoke (left) and Yang Peiyi (right)

The real person with that beautiful voice was the girl on the right.
Apparently she's not "cute" enough.
What a discrimination!
They have totally ripped a girl's precious dreams away just because she wasn't physically fit for it.
It's total BANANAS! She doesn't look bad at all!
Just because she ain't as picture perfect as Lin Miaoke
who shot at instant fame!
Poor girl to be turned down...
They're down right MEAN!!

I totally lost it this morning...
After being bombarded by my school's HEM for no sensible reason.
Was so enraged because I wasn't given a chance to explain myself.
Seriously, I don't remember the last time I got so PISSED...
Plus, he yelled the shit outta me.
Which was the main reason why I was so pissed off.
If he would have told me off, even in a really stern voice but NOT yell, I would have swallowed it whole.
Seriously, the basic principle of life : If you wanna be respected, respect others first.
To be respect is to be looked up to, not to be FEARED.

Okay, cut the crap.
I'm all cooled down.. for NOW...
I'm launching a day of silence tomorrow... (or at least limited speech)
as a punishment for the amount of profanities I threw out after that :D
My sincere apologies :x

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: