Nuffnang

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Little Indulgence

Lily Allen - Littlest Things

Yet another day has gone by...
And I spent it by indulging in shopping and food :D
Oh the guilt!
I love eating at Chili's!
My new favorite place
Their fajitas and lamb are to DIE FOR!
Not to mention their yummy mash potatoes...
Ahh... My tummy's grumbling just thinking about it.
Sorry, feeling lazy to upload pictures this time.

Don't Mess With the Zohan is one of the silliest sicko movie I've ever seen.
But I laughed my ass off!!
Probably my last movie out till 4 months later...
and I spent it on watching a CROTCH emphasized movie *sigh*
nevertheless... Adam Sandler's zee BOMB!

Thanks to Mr.Peng for the ride, AGAIN.
Silly AQUA. Hmph!

Okay, this is a totally random post, bear with me, it's 12 something in the morning.
And I'm rushing to watch Atonement :D

toodles~

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: