Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Why So Serious...?

Snow Patrol - Hands Open

Yeap I watched a movie AGAIN...
It's called an Addiction...
Watching movies is now listed below Coffee :D

I KNOW I'M ONE OF THE LAST TO WATCH THIS
SHUUUSHHH!

Sneaked out to catch the movie with HanHwa
Thanks for the lift PengAqua! :D
Both of us slipped in and out of the cinema like criminals... Nyegehehehe xD

1979 - 2008
Remembering the day
You'll always be in our hearts in awe
With respect
Shall you rest in peace


I now know why Heath Ledger was tempted to commit suicide
IF the rumours were EVER true!
Effing talented lad! Such a waste...
He got so into the character...
until the movie is basically all about Joker and not Batman.
KUDOS
I smell Oscars...!

Christian Bale
Heard his on trial for abusing his mother and sister

Aaron Eckhart
Also appeared as the delusional detective in The Black Dahlia

Is it me or is the cast absolutely CHARMING??
With people like Morgan Freeman, (who's now in the hospital in a critical condition due to a car accident), Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, Aaron Eckhart, Gary Oldman and the legendary Michael Caine...
How can the movie NOT be a success???
Raking in $40million so far!
Yeah yeah I know they're mostly OLD men...
But I know you can't doubt the fact that they're sooo charming...

Okaayyy... Enough about Dark Knight already...
I bet ALL of you have watched it and you're bored to death, listening to it.
WHY SO SERIOUS?? :D

Two more days to Summer Olympics Beijing 2008!
08.08.08
No offense, China.
But I find the mascots pretty fugly...
And really really creepy...
Like those kinda dolls that would creep up at you in the middle of the night...
Jeepers Creepers...!

Well, that's it.
Off to munch munch :)
Toodles!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: