Nuffnang

Friday, August 01, 2008

The Rush of Exhilaration

Remy Zero - Fair

Today's all about...
Chelsea's Tour to Malaysia 2008 :D

Lovely lovely gifts
I'm a lucky person :)
Thanks, Kenny & Navin!

First, I would like to apologize for the really blurrrrr pictures...
My camera is not equiped for a 100ft zoom
and those bullet movements
and well, WeiChun isn't exactly a good photographer...
I'm kidding!!!
It's my STUPID CAMERA
I need a new one!
tsk tsk xD

Day 1 (Tuesday, 28th August)
Training Session

The line of crowd in BLUE

My first reaction on the stadium... "WHOA!"
Then eventually decided that it was actually rather small

Anticipating the night after...

Went with fellow Chelsea die-hard fan, WeiChun

Malaysian team training before Chelsea came...

Everyone cheered for them when they jogged pass!
Malaysia boleh-eh?!

This MAD girl came to watch football in a DRESS!
Like HELLOOOO....???

Then we figured the players were gonna make a dramatic entrance

Fans pushing through to get a better view
We had to climb over railings to see them in the flesh!

POOR ME!
I had to squeeze through these hairy legs so I could look through the gap.
FYI, the guy was standing on one of the railings.
No, I did not kneel all the way down "there"!

Ryan Giggs lookalike! I wondered why was that veteran in blue xD
Everytime a white guy came out, the crowd cheered like crazy...


Petr Cech - Keeper
Wei Chun's idol
He's friggin tall!


Carlo Cudicini - 2nd Keeper

From left clockwise - Mikel John Obi (midfielder), John Terry (centreback & captain), Michael Essien (midfielder) blocked by Juliano Belletti (rightback) if I'm not mistaken

Hottie Joe Cole (winger)

The clearest picture I got was of this man with the anonymous superawesomehumongous pot belly

Shaun Wright-Phillips (right-winger)

Very bluurrrr picture of
Ricardo Carvalho (centreback) and Andriy Shevchenko (striker)

Far right, sexy back of Nicolas Anelka (striker)

The juicy Micheal Ballack (midfielder)

Peter Kenyon
I wanted to scream out...
PLEASE KEEP FRANK LAMPARD!!!

Oh so charming Ashley Cole (leftback)

Newly-signed Deco (midfielder), if I'm not mistaken.
Can't recognize him that easily yet...

Speeding bullet, Florent Malouda (left winger)

Look... it's Cech with his signature head gear...
Cudicini standing by the goal

And the training begins...

FAST FORWARD...
After training everyone gathered to swarm the players with jerseys and papers to sign...

That's the BIG MAN
He's Nigerian. Friendly & funny fellow..
He calls Mikel and Essien his "brothurrs"
Guy on the left is a lucky fella who managed to get Essien to sign his jersey

I ENVY!!! :(

Deco

Shevchenko

Cech towering over EVERYONE!!

Joe Cole being surrounded by fans and the press

John Terry giving his priceless autograph *screams*

Carvalho leaving with a thumbs up

My hottie idol Frank Lampard
The only clear picture I got of him :(
I WANT HIS NO.8 JERSEY!!!

Ballack and Essien signing for lucky bastards....
YES I ENVY

Far left - Lonely looking Anelka... I would have ran all the way to him for an autograph!
Then there's Wayne Brige (leftback) being ascorted away with I-dunno-who :D

Hottie camera-man whom I checked out when all the players left :D


SCOTT! SCOTT!
That's what a bunch of desperate idiots called him and BEGGED for his shirt...
Just because it had Chelsea's logo on it...
So embarrassing!!!

They even called this guy SCOTT and begged for the free caps that he threw...
We gapped when he yelled back... "DAH HABIS!!!" O.O
Not bad, he did his homework before visiting Malaysia...

WeiChun trying to STEAL the poster off a tree
We succeeded in the end!!!
But only managed to get one cause some organizers tailed us when we aimed for another :(

Day 2 (29th August)
MATCH DAY!!!
Chelsea Vs. Malaysia


The atmosphere was THE BOMB

Thierry Henry lookalike!!!

Red Carpet spread for their entrance...
SHWEEETTT

Cech and Cudicini came out first like the previous day
Look at him in action...!

Malaysian team came out after

CHELSEA WARMS UP



I just love watching them... xD

Warm ups

Finally the official line ups
Chelsea with those lucky little boys...!!!

Malaysian team

And let the game begin....!

I didn't take anymore pictures cause I was totally focusing on the match.
The match was AWESOME!
It was surreal to watch Chelsea on the field.
They were kinda LAZY though...
Like it was pointless to strive hard to score...
That's why it ended in
Chelsea 2 - 0 Malaysia

Thumbs up to Malaysian team for trying so hard
They were pretty good!
I was damn surprised and ashamed for looking down on them.

:( Lampard didn't score...
He was lazing throughout the game...
Actually most of the old time players were.
The only ones who really played were Deco, Anelka and the second team that was later substituted in.

Was really disappointed that I failed to get any autograph
and Jersey
and DNAs...
and CLEAR PICTURES...
BUT, this is definitely something I would never forget.
So, screw the pictures... I have mental images to last for a lifetime xD

AND....

I have a souvenir to stare at for many days & nights to come :D
GO BLUES!!!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: