Nuffnang

Monday, December 29, 2008

Ka-ching Craze

Katy Perry - If You Can Afford Me

I just <3 Katy Perry. Love her quirky and sexy/sultry style. Come on, you've gotta admit. "I Kissed A Girl" is sexy... In a way ;)

ANYWAY...
Burberry Nova $595

I have this CRAZE over Burberry designs lately!
And when I say CRAZE. I mean serious CRAZE.
CRAZE = the ultimate desire to buy anything that has the Burberry design!

Burberry Black Check $1195 (OMFG)

I even bought a pleated skirt with Burberry design.
Not an authentic one
lah (durrhh...)
That's how crazy I am.
I seldom buy skirts, what more pleated... and checkered!
Now I have a problem with matching... Hmm...

Sheer Scarf $275

I almost bought a scarf that looks EXACTLY like the above for 20 bucks! *whispers* Sungai Wang!
But I passed, cause I have no friggin idea how to match that with a proper top.

Burberry Nova Tote $595

This would be purr-fect for a college bag!!
Simple yet trendy in a way.
Burberry Small Leather Drawstring Hobo $1295 (Are you effing serious?!)

And if you don't like checkers...
Burberry has simple chiq designs as well.
The ultimate designer ain't it??
Arghh! I'm totally bananas over it!
They even have umbrellas with the famous Burberry checkered design!!

I'm totally hypnotized by this!!!

*pictures stolen from Burberry's website* :D

Note : All the prices are in American friggin Dollar

My head's chanting "Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani!
Na na na na na na na....
Everything with Burberry tag on it cost half a year's worth of allowance.
Some even an entire year!
Kinda sucks when its always MONEY MONEY MONEY no?
Ah. If only money grows on trees! I'll be so delighted xD
Maybe this is the reason why I'm not born into royalty or a trust fund baby.
I'll be surrounded by BURBERRY!

All hail window shopping. For eyes only xD
I'm so heading to Petaling Street.
Who cares if they're imitations. It's the hypnotic design I'm crazy over!

Okaay... I'm starting to sound like one of those typical Shopaholics.
Eek... It's the MEGA SALES DISEASE!
I'm running low due to it. What a way to end off 2008!

Signing off~

No comments: