Nuffnang

Sunday, February 21, 2010

At The Gate; I Wait


The clock keeps ticking; time's a wasting.



So I just found out that baby's flight will touch down at 1950 hour. And how did I know? Nope he didn't tell me. Had to find out through MAS flight schedule on their website. Stalker much? How on Earth can someone place me in such obsession? I feel like I'm tumbling down a spiraled stairs. Seriously... I hate it when I become too attached. Because everytime I do, it doesn't end well. May it be a mutual or love relationship. And I'm on the edge of a cliff once again.

Love makes you do crazy things. Crazy things include : punching a huge hole in your pocket. And dive into stalker/investigator mode (apparently!). Looks like I gotta starve for the rest of next month in order to survive (literally)! Okay, maybe that was, obviously, a little exaggerated. But no kidding, I gotta start saving up like a Jew. Okay, that wasn't funny. I'm not even sure where they came up with that "cheap Jew" joke. Almost every American stand-up comedian I know, have that issue somewhere in their act. Till today, I'm clueless. Almost half as clueless about Redneck jokes.

Anyhoo, I better hear from him by 0000 hour tonight. I'm giving him a four hour window to show me he's still alive, or hasn't run off with some Toufu-skinned Korean, which I would be of no match :/ That's what most of my guy buddies said when I told em' he left on V-Day to Korea for "vacation". Not very comforting, and although I know he wouldn't, you can't help but have a tinge of doubt. I mean, it's human nature. And it's me I'm talking about; doubts and paranoia always linger around. Plus, an entire week of not even a word or a hint? Man, who wouldn't be paranoid? With broadband, global satellite, international roaming and the whole SHEBANG, you gotta question why he hasn't sent a word, attached to a pigeon, over...

So, he better be home safe in one piece and buzz me with a text or I'mma pounce on the first homeless guy I see, pass him the tiny package I splurged on, and tell him "Christmas came early this year. Santa's been watching..."

Toodles! :D

No comments: