Nuffnang

Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Rock and The Missing One

If i told you things i did before
told you how i used to be
would you go along with someone like me
if you knew my story word for word
had all of my history
would you go along with someone like me

i did before and had my share
it didn't lead nowhere
i would go along with someone like you
it doesn't matter what you did
who you were hanging with
we could stick around and see this night through

Peter, Bjorn, John - Young Folks

Everyone's leaving for holidays, while I'm staying behind for "Damage Control". Have to do some serious fixing or I'm bound to fail Further Maths. Not an easy decision to make, it's like a major crime not to go back to my hometown for CNY. Bet my aunties are gossiping about it as we speak. They even accused me of staying back because of my boyfriend. I mean, come on! He's not even gonna be around. Baby's flying off to Korea on Valentine's Day :( I strongly dislike how CNY falls on everything important this year! CNY eve falls on our 9 months 'monthly-sary'. He's flying off on V-Day! Even if he's around, Cho Yat (1st day of CNY) will keep us home with our families. So yeah, the dates are all just messed up! Been making baby feel extremely guilty about leaving on our first V-Day together xD nyeheheh! But I think I punished him enough already. That's if he remembers to bring back some authentic KIMCHII for me :D

Anyhow, I've come to realise that I'm actually pretty alright with it that everyone will be away. Just needed to be alone for a week. Been so caught up with so many things, it's a crazy rollercoaster ride! Really need to set my mind straight before my head gets to stuck up in the cloud. I have so much to clear off my To-Do list, and it has been backdated for some years. I guess this week's break is the perfect time for me to get it done. Though it's gonna be eerily quiet since KL is practically empty during CNY... I can't wait to finally have some peace. Then I can blast the music and drown my entire town and not get arrested! Been listening to way too much music lately and been overwhelmed by EARGASM :D But yeah, emo songs mostly. Even Nick managed to sense that I've been listening to emo&sappy songs. But of course, I'm always in denial :s Was a perfect time for me to watch all the GossipGirl episodes that I missed out too. But I couldn't help myself and finished them before the holidays even started xD After the the backlashing, bitching, stabbing, hissing and gnawing, S&B can somehow look through it. Hmm... TV shows have a load of bullshit doesn't it? :s And OMG Chuck Bass is like totally irresistible! (shh...)

Celebrated Nutty's Bday at RedBox yesterday. Never had so much fun in a karaoke session before. Everyone was practically screaming their hearts out. It's like a moment for all to let loose. Our plan worked out so well, cause thankfully Nutty's not the most cunning person on Earth xD She's such a sweetheart. I lost count of how many times she thanked us! Anyway, it was a blast! Been a while since I had a good quality with a bunch of people, without booze and drowning music as part of the picture...

Anyhooo... I gotta get going. Gonna drop by Nutty's to grab something important. Gonna be stuck home all day in an inferno! I hope my plans turn out well today...

Flour(check), butter(check), caster sugar(check), icing mix(check)... A level of expertise(UNCHECK UNCHECK UNCHECK)

*fingers crossed*


No comments: