Nuffnang

Monday, February 22, 2010

Pot Kettle Black, Honey!


Baby's back! Yes, he's alive :p After a week of mental torture for me! Well, his reasons (*screams excuses* :p) were rather acceptable. Omg I'm such a sucker for sweet talks.

Had a good long chat with sweetheart over a cup of Java Chip @ Starbucks. Haven't laughed so much in a long while. He was telling about his interesting trip to Korea and how he misses Malaysian food, just after a week. How on Earth is he gonna survive in India? Go figure. And he actually prefers the effing humid weather here. SERIOUSLY GO FIGURE! Such an oddball :)

Finally bought a bag after 2398943817324347 years! Since my bag is already starting to disintegrate, about time I get one. I have an addiction of looking at bags, but somehow can't bring myself to buy any. Well, the first reason is I can't find any that's decent looking enough. As in right size, colour, design, etc. And if I do, I might need to rob to purchase it. So yeah, you can never get the best of both worlds. So I guess I'm damn lucky today to find one that's decent and reasonable. STASHED IT IMMEDIATELY (almost...) Can't describe how relieved baby was to know that he doesn't have to be dragged into every bag store for a "look-see". Heh, think again, sweetheart! An addiction is not called an addiction for no apparent reason :D

Anyhoo, we were exchanging stories about how out of hand relatives can get. And well, although I didn't go back to Penang this year, I still hear plenty of nonsense. I'm rather pissed at those who accused me of complete nonsense for not going back. Just because of the whole HOOHAA about V-Day falling on CNY. Like I said, it's a big no-no for a Chinese to not go back during CNY, and I was bad-mouthed. My poor mummydearest had to step in for damage control, and she did groan about how her throat has gone dry and I have got to go back next year. Piiiisshhh. Just to see you hypocrites? Oh sure... The drama is so "worth it" eh?

Just because I'm from the generation labeled notorious/rebellious/tainted/spoilt/sometimes promiscuous, doesn't mean I am one. If you're all prude, I get it. But come on! I know stuff that you people committed waaaaay back in your younger days. Yes, people talk. Middle-aged women LOVE to talk. Relatives = largest gossip circle. I know... A LOT! So don't ask me to respect the "traditional ways" when ya'll didn't stick to it decades ago. Man, I practice waaay better than any of you do. And mind you, I was nerding out during the holidays, though it's so hard to believe. So, just shove your ridiculous judgements up your saggy asses!

If I compiled all the darkest secrets, I could make a sitcom. And damn! I would make big bucks, God forbids! I'm not the type who would diss about my own family, because I believe in 'blood is thicker than water... yada yada'. But what I hate most is to be accused of something I'm not. Or intentions misinterpreted. Had too much of that bullshit last year already, so this time I'm standing up for myself. Much thanks to someone who has taught me so well... So, one last straw from them, and I ain't gonna be quiet about it. Like my mummydearest always say... "Kee women are loud, aggressive and defensive. So, don't mess with em!"

Don't provoke the claw outta me, or I'm gonna feed you with some! >:p




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.