Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Gnawing Me Fingers Off


According to Nuffnang, my full name was Googled 11 times today. I'm not sure if I should be flattered or worried :/

ARGH. Been rushing home almost everyday to check my inbox.

You have no mail...

I hate that word!! Agonizingly waiting for two more universities to reply, and it's killing me softly. London School of Economics (LSE) has already mailed most of my friends, but me! Did they even receive my application? Waiting makes me nervous! I hate waiting... Not that I'm impatient, just that waiting makes me all nervous, sweaty, paranoid and I would feel like GNAWING MY FINGERS OFF. Okay, maybe that's a major sign of being impatient :S

Got all my breakdown of marks, *phew* I'm not in trouble. Thankfully, at ALL! :D Can't exactly sail through A2, but not exactly in deep shit either. Now all I have to do is start digging into Further Maths, and start passing up some homework, or Mr Lee won't stop pounding me with his sarcasm. Sam used to tell me how he enjoyed Mr Lee's class cause' he's so cute. Never really got the picture until today xD Try using Chinese (Cantonese) metaphor translated directly to English to humour your class, also consist of an Indian, a Mongolian and an Iranian. Go figure! xD

I woke up with a huge sense of relieve today. Somehow felt a change, and my conscience tells me that things are gonna be alright, if I look at it that way. I'm through with the tidal of waves, and currently sailing by watching the beautiful sunset with a heart full of hope. Bring on the next one, I'll face ya with all my might or like how Muhammad Ali keeps rolling in the punches!

I'll float like a butterfly and sweeten you up like a honey bee xD

Sailing off...

Katie Melua - If You Were A Sailboat

If you were a cowboy, I would trail you
If you were a piece of wood, I’d nail you to the floor
If you were a sailboat, I would sail you to the shore
If you were a river, I would swim you
If you were a house, I would live in you all my days
If you were a preacher, I’d begin to change my ways

Sometimes I believe in fate
but the chances we create
always seem to ring more true
you took a chance on loving me
I took a chance on loving you


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Sluggish Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Search High Quality Movies, Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Blazing Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Sehr interessant!