Nuffnang

Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Day You Knew Would Come

Currently addicted to 'Knocked Up' by Kings of Leon

Bahh! I just found out that most of the universities closing dates for response is in April... YIKES! And LSE hasn't even responded to my application. Apparently they are only gonna respond in late March. Whaaaaat? How am I gonna apply for scholarship then? This is so screwed up. Private organisations only offer financial aid if you've already received an offer from the university. Correction : TOP UNIVERSITY. I'm sorta stuck in a boat that's stranded in the sea. Depending on scholarship alone to decide which uni to head to is scary! What if I wait for LSE's offer and not get it, and the rest of the datelines would be closed by that time, I'll be doomed. There goes the hope to fly over.


I'm so clueless about this because I am the ONLY one in my family who has gone this far to consider. All my cousins studied locally. Being the eldest child doesn't help AT ALL cause' I gotta figure everything out on my own. Asking friends wouldn't be such a resort,
paiseh lah... They had to go through the same trouble before. So I should be fussing about this and work it out on my own. But it's such an override! Plus, there are transcripts, certificates and all the SHEBANG to send over. And student visa to apply for. OMG. What did I put myself into?! T.T

This is soooo me to panic about it. How I wish baby was hear to calm me down... He would definitely say "Everything is gonna be alright. Don't worry. You'll make it through..." Okay, picturing him saying that isn't the same! The warm smile and comfort is missing. Sigh. I miss him. Haven't talked to him at all for almost 5 days now. No contact whatsoever, NADA! Dum dum didn't even bring his phone or a roaming device over. He's like over the boarders, and I have no clue if it's even safe there. Sam Sam texted me to tell me that North Korea is in major disagreement with South Korea and United States of America plans to retaliate by military assault. WTF man (Jamaican style :p) That ain't gonna help me sleep at night. Baaah. I should stop thinkin nonsense :x

The heat is getting to my head. It's burning! Baby's enjoying the cooling weather in Korea. Okay, I'm the dum dum here who's whining about everything *smacks self!*

On another (sour) note, the problem I expected to surface somehow, did. Just when I knew that we were gonna face each other again, and all consequences would come haunting again. I'm so comfortable in whatever that I'm having now, I'm not willing to ruin that. And to avoid dragging everyone else into this awkward situation, it's for the best. So just like I've planed, I'm gonna backdown. I feel like a fool doing so, but if doing the right thing makes you a fool. Well, then a fool I shall be. I'm just gonna take the highroad and avoid all conflicts. Unfortunately this is not how others would view it. Because even your closest people would think the worst out of you. Oh well, a silent sacrifice would mean a lot when a priceless outcome appeals in time to come :)

Like feeding a family of stray cats with canned cat food yesterday :D My family and I were having dinner at Nando's @ Atria. A little kitty was practically begging for food. I couldn't help it anymore, went over to Giant to buy a can of food. The little kitty munched on it happily. Made my day :)

^^ Pretty little things in life ^^

Oh! And if you're feeling a little blue, something to make you laugh, or at least smile...


Read the one about Twilight and Zombies. Total LOL piece of art :D
Enjoy!

toodles :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

| stephay | said...

Haha. I'm not even sure if that's a compliment or otherwise. But thanks :)