Nuffnang

Monday, September 06, 2010

When It All Seems Bitter, You Bake :)


I just remembered I was supposed to post pictures of the Oreo Cheesecake that I made a couple of days ago :D

Used more butter and made it finer in texture. Looks better than before. But it still won't friggin stick. I still can't find out why, maybe I shouldn't freeze it at first, might have made it too brittle...

Tried a little bit of Oreo cookies. Didn't want the chocolate to overpower the cheese. Turns out, not enough Oreo. The cheese overpowered the Oreo by 10 folds...

Mix mix mix... Loooking icky :/ I used hand this time around. In fact, it's a lot smoother than what I can get outta the electric mixer.

Doesn't look very appealing eh?

Viola! Thicker crust and more more more cheeeeeseeee :D

I'm glad it tasted pretty alright. Just the crust that drove me crazy. Brown buggers just won't stick! :p I have to make two more for this coming Friday. Mom wants to bring one to cell, and I'm making another as a present for the Boyfriend's mom's birthday. They have a strictly no present rule xD

A random pop up by Little Miss April here :D She's such a rascal. Nipping and chewing on everything, including my skin. I really wish that she could stop growing! Like, RIGHT NOW!

She used to be able to snuggle on my lap like that when she was barely 2 months old. Now whenever she climbs on, I feel like she's about to gnaw my legs off. And she gets all grouchy that she can't stay on, without her heavy butt sliding off xD So now she drags her favorite toy, Patrick, and sleeps on it at a dark and cosy corner, with a pout on her face xD


Here's her infamous puppy pout. An Oscar winning performance, cause she always win some food in the end. So deceiving!

Anyhooo... I can't wait for uni to start. Been bumming waaaay too much. And too much time to be self-destructive. But in order to get to the days of uni, I have to go through with sorrowful goodbyes. And I'm dreading them. Dilemma dilemma...

Well, I guess it's inevitable. So, for now I gotta prep up for it. Maybe I should get a surgery done, to remove my tear glands. Cause, boy aren't they a hassle at times like these :p


No comments: