Nuffnang

Monday, October 23, 2006

Cellular Headache

Oh dear, Oh my, Oh shit! My handphone went KAPUT! My caller can't hear me when he/she calls unless I use a handsfree. Plus, my handphone always die off with "battery low" when in fact I just charged it a few hours ago. About time actually. I think I'm one of the few who still have a black and white monophonic phone. Pathetic ain't it? But sayang lah. My first phone, plus I really loved it then... till now too. Anyway, I'm in a head pounding situation of which phone to buy. Budget no more than RM1k. Which is quite hard to get a good phone. But I've already have a few in mind. But the ones I really want exceeds the budget, darn!










So here's the cheapest, W300i costs around RM680. Features are not that great but I guess that's what I'll get with that price, no surprise.







Nokia 7360 - This one of the only Nokia phone I find rather nice. I know, some of you mind think this is awfully hideous. But I like it in a way, the design especially. This colour looks a lil lala-chinese kinda way but the one in powder pink looks better. I'm not sure if the word 'vintage' suits what I mean. Unique that is. It costs about RM638-RM805






W800i - There there.... This is the one I've wanted ever since it was first released! But the moment I heard that it costs RM1140, I almost dropped DEAD! Shitass, I can't afford it. Well, I won't spend SO MUCH just for a handphone that is. But the features are to die for I tell ya. Then again, I already have an MP3 player so what's the point right? In fact, I don't know if this model is still selling or not.




W700i - This looks almost like W800i, but it costs way cheaper, RM865. I'm not really sure what's the difference, but I think W800i is released later than this one (OBVIOUSLY), probably the features are slightly downsided compared to W800i. If ya'll have any idea, please let me know. I wouldn't wanna crawl around the store for hours just to compare features and end up not buying. It's a waste of time, and not to mention the embarrassment!




K750 - This is also almost similiar to K700 except this model has a memory stick instead of a build in memory. So I can actually upgrade this model's memory stick but will be stuck with K700's size of memory for life. This model costs about RM795, about RM200 more expensive than K700. The unfortunate part is K700 isn't selling anymore. I've asked a few shops and they said they were out of stock. Shittyness...

Back to Nokia's models. This is 7360. I saw this model a couple of times in Rihanna's music videos. Kinda fell in love with it for a while. It costs around RM1130 (overbudget). The thing is I don't know much about this phone so it's kinda risky to get it and dislike it in the end.

So, that's about it. I really really really need some help in this. Like proper advice. I don't trust the dealer's recommendations cause their intentions are to suck our blood dry! I'm in a huge dilemma right now... *sobs*

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: