Nuffnang

Monday, October 30, 2006

High Voltaged Influence

-Woman Next Door-

Have you ever wondered why "Desperate Housewives" Tv show is so darn popular not only in the US, but also in Malaysia? It's not just about woman in sexy underwear or wild sexual relationships. It's also about DESPERATE women... housewives. What I mean exactly, it's because it revolves around real lifes stories. Watch any episode of "Desperate Housewives" and you'll go like, "Oh, that looks familiar!" or "Doesn't that remind you of Mrs Tham?" Ring-a-bell?
I on the other hand, have a horrifying personal experience related to that. I have a 'desperate houseWIFE' living directly opposite my block. I wanted to pose the picture that I took, but I think it's rather un-appropriate cause' I had signs telling me I should not xD.


No, she's not hott/blonde/steaming/Longoria looking/tight arsed/perked boobs kind of housewife. It's just an ordinary woman whom you will see jogging in Taman Paramount's park or a typical aunty yelling at her "Johnny Boy" at a hawker stall. *ahem* I'm exaggerating. Anyway, she's a plump woman, normal for women her age I understand. She walks around the house and out the balcony in skin-coloured underwear, all the time. It's comfortable I know, but for Pete's sake, there are children living directly opposite. And it's not like she has a GREAT BODY. Imagine, I have to face that almost everyday! Right in front of my DINING ROOM! Where I feast on delicious meals with a stomach wrenching scene as a dessert. Yuck!

I've been facing this for a few years now, and yes I did try to do something about it. But never had the guts to go forward with it. There was once, quite some time ago, I wrote a note to her (planned to insert it into her mailbox, childish i know). ANYWAY, the note sorta said : You shameless b*tch. You brainless HO. You @#$%&@#$!!! (I'm just kidding) *ahem* Whatever the note said, I didn't send it anyway. Fearing that she might come over to my house and protest something like : This is my body MARR. Who ask you to look LEH? I like ARK, kenot is it? No see no talk LORR. *ahem* Yeap, I GUESS she's that kinda woman.

Well, enough of DISSING her. I'm just trying to show you how "Desperate Housewives" influenced Malaysian housewives xD. She knows we're looking! And I think she LOVES the attention. The problem is, her body isnt ALL RIGHT for all these exposures! She needs to know that. I'm guessing that she's the type of woman that goes like "Hey, I love my bodeh. I'm sexah in the way I am, bitch!" BUT, look at where her dignity flew to in results of trying to be like EDIE BRITT (I'm sure you know who she is, if you watch Desperado Housewiveh xD) Now, I'm trying to live with it. Accept the fact that she is and will be my neighbour for possibly another 7-8 yrs. Tragic and horrifyingly TRUE.

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: