Nuffnang

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Limited Days with Special Moments

Yoohoo... I'm back!!! Whoo, the trip was quite a blast! Had loads of fun. I didn't really miss it yesterday coz when my dad asked, I just said, "Nah, don't miss it. 3 days is enough." But now i miss it. It's really fun to have all your buddies packed up in one bus for 5 hours, although it's sometimes agonizing especially if you have someone like Sammie sitting behind you.

Anyway, the first day:
We went straight to Melaka's Safari Park. It was really hilarious. We had to sit in a funny looking truck that looked like a cage, while the animals were not caged up. So I was thinking, which are the animals? The journey was really bumpy and the rattling sound of the cage adds on to the freaky ride. Some were screaming and some were cheering. The driver must be thinking what the heck do has gotten into pesky teenagers nowadays. After lunch we all felt like checking in ASAP cause we were all exhausted!! But they brought us to a watch a few shows where animals do tricks and then a Wild Wild West show. It was a little exciting at first because the gunshots and explosions sounded so real! Then it became lame and they were doing the same ol' silly stunts. So, the crowd wasn't really participating. Shengli, Sue Vern, Han Liang and I, who sat in front, got splashed with water. We really did not expect that cowboy stunt man would splash us even though he did threaten us. After that, we took pictures and some were crazy over the Red Indians whom has six packs. After all that we checked it around 3.30 pm and needed to leave for another activity at 6 pm. Was such a rush, didn't even have time for a nap!! Then we left to the cowboy town. There's where i learned how to play snooker. Not online, for real!!! I really sucked at it. Was really fun though!! During the night, we were all having fun playing cards and watching movie. But SOMEONE had to spoil it all by bringing in a can of beer and acting like he's so cool by
doing so. For heavens sake, there're teachers in that some room. It was so silly and pissed us all. Anyway, that night all nine of us crammed up in one room gossiping till 2 am and slept there UNCOMFORTABLY.

Oh, I forgot to mention. When we were leaving Cowboy Town, SueVern and Sammie wanted to take a photograph with a cute lil’ pony. So, Sammie was asked to stand closer to the pony. That little rascal bummed Sammie away leaving all of us who witnessed it laughing out really loud!!! Sorry, Sammie xD

The next day:
We went to Melaka town and visited the historical centre and museums. Can't really remember much from here cause nothing much really happened and most of the stuff we saw are similar to our Sejarah textbook. After that, began the long trip to Kukup. Where I sat in the bus has the most annoying mysterious wind by Sammie. I swear, I didn't have enough sleep. It was really crazy in the bus. It was so noisy and the bumpy ride really gave me a real headache. But the things we did in the bus was really entertaining! When we reached Kukup, we ate seafood dinner. Before the trip, i heard that the seafood there is really good. But when I tried, it really wasn't that great. But it was quite fresh. So, we stayed that a huge area of floating chalet. There were so many facilities like a ping pong table, 3 sets of mahjong and karaoke, all in one common area. Again, i learned something new. Now i know how to play ping pong (basically)!!! It's a really good sport for indoor exercise. I have to say, we spend more energy picking up the tiny little ball though xD! We played quite a number of games that night, cards mostly. I didn't play Mahjong cause' wasnt really interested at that time. We played a game with our art teacher, Puan Kwang, the one who kicked us out of the class because we forgot to bring the items. She looks like a regular teenager i tell ya! I almost mistaken her as a schoolmate when i saw her walking in a group of friends! Sammie and I went fishing too. We were acting like dumb blondes fleeing away everytime someone tries to cast their rod. We have phobia of hooks xD. That night we planned to prank some friends early in the morning by putting toothpaste on their faces and painting their fingernails with nail polish. It didn't turn out cause our "beloved" Pn Teh (an LOA old woman who loves young boys) was awake with some boys. Plus, we were all sleepy too. *sigh* would be really fun if it worked out. Ohh well!


The last day:
The first person i saw in the morning was Tania, but she's not sleeping in the same room. I thought something went wrong! But actually we overslept and she, being "sweet", woke me up. Then we were supposed take a trip to the Mangrove Forest and another Fishing Village. But a group of us were tired and didn't have the mood for jungle hiking. So, we stayed back and I learned how to play Mahjong!!! It's really addictive!! For so many years, I've watched my family members playing during Chinese New Year, while I'm yawing all the way till' 4am. Now, I don't have to feel bored anymore, cause I can play!!! Even playing mahjong was hilarious. SueVern and Xuan was playing at first, then i watched and slowly learned. Then Shengli joined with Jerrard, her lucky charm. At that point I could see how desperate SueVern was trying to win when Shengli kept on winning. After that i took Xuan's place, the luck she left behind, and won three times in a row (beginner's luck!!!). SueVern became more and more desperate!! Of course eventually, she won quite a number of times. Was so addicted to the game and missed it all the way in the bus when we needed to leave. Lunch was annoying. There were flies everywhere. We had to fan them away every minute. And when we entered the bus we saw another fly inside. I think we transported it all the way from Kukup to KL. So, that's how disease spread!! During the journey, we watched a Singaporean movie titled "I Not Stupid 2". It was a silly movie but entertaining in a way. I teared during the ending of the movie because it was so touching. I regreted it cause darn HanLiang kept questioning about it in the bus!!

I'm really tired and sleepy right now. Even though I had a good night rest. My sleep for the past few days has gone haywire. Now, I have to unpack everything and handwash a lot of clothes that i didn't manage to do last night. I don't have anyone to help me clear up my stuff unlike SOME PEOPLE. I would love to specify that person but shall not. I think most of you would know whom I mean. Well, off to cleaning now!! Ciao~

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: