Nuffnang

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Wings On Test Drive

My wings are going on a test drive tomorrow. Will be hundreds of miles away from home for 3 days. This will be my first trip so far away from home. Usually it's school camp. Not challenging enough! So, Melaka/Kukup, HERE I COME!!! Two buses are leaving at 7.30 a.m tomorrow. 7.30!!! Which means i have to get up early!! Argh... Anyway, i think we'll practically trash the "condotel". I heard it's a disappointing place. So, i won't expect much. Now i'm kinda worried whether i would enjoy myself, for some reasons. Am already packed and feeling that i've overpacked! I can't even remember EXACTLY how many tops and shorts i've packed. Dad says the bag looks like as though i'll be away for the whole week. I WISH!!! Hip hip hoorays to the fact that i'll be miles away from my pesky bros! Finally some serenity, i hope. Another thing i hope wouldnt happen is getting a haunted room. The other day we were discussing it, then we planned to combine every religious beliefs if anything goes wrong. We have protestants, catholics and budhists. SueVern and I will bring the bible, Tania will bring some holy water, but i have no idea what Shengli plans to bring. Probably will ask our fellow muslim friends to come along with their Al Qurans. There are other crazy ideas we've come up with are really hilarious. Shall see what'll happen!!

Shengli recommended me to watch this animation series online called "Happy Tree Friends". When i first landed there, i was like "hey, so adorable!!" After watching it... good heavens!! It's so brutal, the audio and animation are really gruesome! But the characters are so adorable!!!




















Adorable ain't it?? But you will be severely disturbed after watching the gruesome episodes. Like me. Thanks, shengli...

Btw, I thought Saw III is supposed to be out by now?? I've been waiting so darn long, and it isn't out yet. Probaby it's banned. Darn...
Movies to watch this month :
1. John Tucker Must Die
2. Grudge 2
3. World Trade Center
4. Devil Wears Prada

Ciao

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: