Nuffnang

Friday, October 20, 2006

Waiting For the Right Moment to Fly Free

I'm quite devastated right now. Found a job offer, haven't exactly got it yet but the chances are high, but my dad refused to let me go. He kept on emphasizing on 'God knows what' RISKS. I don't understand, why can't he let me do things independently for once? I know he loves me and worries most of the time but he really needs to learn how to let go. I've laid out so many information, which seem really safe to me, flat on the table but he's still not convinced. I've tonnes of girlfriends who are working in OneUtama, the top-spot, and I don't think their parents (specifically DAD) gave them as much fuss as mine did. The only fact I managed to dig was they are all second daughter in the family while I'm the ONLY daughter in the family, OUCH! I know, I know, I know that he worries, he cares, yada yada... I know all that! But I need some space to fly free sometimes. And I don't think I'm getting much. That's why I've not been in a relationship for a very long time and the last one didn't quite work out partly because of all these fuss. So, the situation today really brought up bad memories and I feel so crammed up into a tiny box at the moment. After dinner, I talked to my mom, asking her to convince my dad and I told her how I really felt. So, she texted my dad, who's at work, and told him that if he doesn't let go I might dislike him and rebel him soon. I think she did a mistake by telling him that cause that's not exactly it, close... but not exactly the point. Dad replied 'if she feels that way then I have failed at the role as a father', which really broke my heart and broke me into tears. Now I've totally given up hope on applying for that job. Did I hurt him? I really didn't mean to bring up this whole situation. All I wanted to do was to work for my own money and then I wouldn't have to burden my parents when I plan to buy anything like a phone, which I really need right now cause my phone went KAPUT recently. The feeling of earning your own cash is really great, I felt it before just that the last time it was from my mom's office, which I don't wanna work there cause it gets really awkward with her colleagues and all. I really don't know what to do. I'm really hoping that he's not gonna remain like this for a long time cause I have a feeling that I'm gonna have a hard time leaving home next time, really hard time….

Anyway, I don't wanna touch on that anymore. On to pictures from Melaka. Finally managed to transfer it into my comp!



















One of my girlfriends whom I spent time bonding with!!!























I have to say, this is a really nice picture. The only clear group picture I think.




































Tigers and Lions are really LAZY big cats. Extremely LAZY. Well, cousins of Garfield proves it!





















SueVern managed to capture a picture of this adorable, sexah posing Sun-Bear for me. I was sitting on the other end of the truck, thank goodness if not i would be so tempted to reach out and touch it!!






















I went wild when i saw a Tapir there. I was squealing TAPIR TAPIR!!! What? I'm a towngirl. We don't see no endangered species around here. So what's a towngirl to do?






















Otters are amazingly adorable!!! I love the sounds that they make. It sounds like kittens, but so much cuter. I no longer yearn to have a dog. Oh dearly parents, you have more worries to come!




















This stink the hell out of all of us!! We were trapped in a caged up truck and had to pass by this group of camels. I almost passed out because i was sitting right at the side of the truck! The smell was so horrible i could actually remember the stench all the way back to the hotel till here in KL. Yuck!





















Took this picture with one of the Cowboy Stuntmen. We was quite good. The paint of his head really looked like real blood!




















The Red Indian on the left is damn hott i tell ya. He has clear six packs!!! But if u zoom into the picture you can see that my hand is awkwardly placed on his hip. I just realised it when i went through the photos. I was actually trying to space out for air cause they smelled sweaty. No wonder he was looking at me up and down in a weird way when i stood there to take the picture. Oops! Unintentionally i swear!





















RACOONS!!! Although they're pests who eat from scraps of food, but they are absurdly ADORABLE!! I've always loved racoons! Ever since Meeko from Phocohantas, and then the racoon from Over The Hedge. So cute!!!

That's all for now. Need some ZzZzZzZs for tomorrow's Deepavali lunch and dinner with full of chattering and gossips. Ciao!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: