Nuffnang

Sunday, October 22, 2006

One's fantasy is another's Job

It was Deepavali yesterday, went to Davvie's house for dinner. It was really gooood! I think I stuffed myself a lil too much yesterday cause her mom kept serving me. And I used my bare hands to eat too, after so many years of lazing around with fork and spoon. Speaking of which, I forgot how to use a pair of chopsticks properly. Argh, what a Banana!! Anyway, yesterday was really fun cause we were chitty chatting all the way, camwhoring and talking about love, life and sex xD. And then this whole bunch of jing-jeng-gang of rapper-looking indian guys came. Apparently Davvie invited some guys. So, I was asking her if she knew them, she said she only knew three of em'. But there was about 6-7 of them in the living room. I was like "DAVVIE!!!" Anyway, they weren't really threatening, except for this one guy, ahem... MAN, looked a lil scary to me. Like as though he's a big time gangster. Anyway, we were sitting there awkwardly, and for guys who can dress like that, they're not very outspoken. Eventually I became really bored and thank goodness it was time to go home. I could practically faint of awkwardness and boredom. But overall it was alright, cause we met a few people. Oh, I also discovered a lot of Indian tradition too. Very unique and a lil strange to me, not in a bad way.

So, it's Sunday again and I'm feeling freakin' lethargic. Probably it's because I slept at 3 somethin in the morning. Was watching Hitch again, cause darn "Sir" Nickle has not returned my DVD yet - dued 2 years ago! Which reminds me, Puan Gengga has not returned my 'Just Like Heaven" DVD too. I'm such a DVD pushover. Anywaaayyy, back to Hitch - I loved the quote, "Any man can sweep any woman off her feet, he just needs to find the right broom." After I heard that, I was like 'Whoa! You're damn right, my man!' By the way, I find Will Smith so steaming hott! He's tall, dark and handsome. But he's tied, loyally too! Loved the movie, one of the best for that year!

Today, I cleaned my room AGAIN. Was so bored! Couldn't go out today cause my dad's working and I need to help my mom babysit my pesky lil' bros!! I finally finish clearing my bag from Melaka/Kukup trip. I know, I'm such a sloth! But hey, I've got the whole month to do so. Anyway, I found so many stuff while I was cleaning. I found my missing three-quarter pants, a beach wrap-around skirt, and a really tight-fitting pair of slacks. Plus, I found my sentimental-beloved ring!!! Proven that it's good cleaning your room once in a while. So, I also decorated my room with loads of rubbish and took pictures =D What? I was really bored!!!



















I saw this crammed up in my cupboard. It was a X'mas present from my cousin. I was, still am actually, a fan of Arsenal. But he didn't know I'm a BIGGER fan of Chelsea. Owh well. It's still cute.















Yeah!!! This should be it!!













My really messy board!!!
















I love this key chain!!! Dad got it from Sweden. I hung it on the board nearby my bed, for the sake of it. Is Halloween over yet??? I seriously have no idea!
















The last picture is Lampard from Astro Guide and Newspaper cut-out. I have Lampard, Chelsea and England all over my room actually. This is one of those few. I can actually see this picture from my bed xD

Argh, that's all I wanna post for today. I'm still bored! I think you could have noticed by the length of today's post. Shall go play PS, haven't been operating it for a pretty LONG time. Ciao!

*~*~*~*scribbles and scrams*~*~*~*

No comments: